"I was scared that our life was in danger and I'm sad that I couldn't help you" I said, sobbing a lot.

"don't said that, sweetheart. Seeing you keep yourself safe in this house already help us a lot. You're very precious to us and we don't want to lose you" my mom sweetly said with that soothing tone.

"but... Promise me to not fighting again..." I said.

"I'm promise this time" my mom replied.

I sobbed and rested my head on her shoulder until my dad get into my room. "hey, what happen?" My dad ask.

I instantly get up and hug him tightly, make him widened his eyes as he look at his wife in surpirse. "what's wrong?" he confusedly ask.

"she know everything" my mom said, smiling at him.

"she did?" he ask again.

"yes" my mom replied.

My dad look down to see me still hugging him tightly. He gently smile as he hug me back. "Now you know how important you're in our life..."  he said while smoothly stroking my hair.

"I'm sorry... I should have know that earlier..." I mumbling on his chest, sobbing a lot.

"it's okay, sweetheart... It's my fault that we mistreat you... Just remember that I love you, okay?" he said, giving me a kiss on my head.

I nodded my head. "I love you too, dad..." I replied.

Then my mom come toward us with warm smile on her face, join to have a group hug together.

"No matter how worst I've done to you, I still love you, darling..." My dad said to my mom, gently smile at her.

My mom smile even more as she give him a soft peck on his lips. "I love you even more, honey... Let's get through this together" my mom replied.

My dad nodded as he hugged us really tight, staying in this position for a while.

>> next morning <<

I was having a breakfast with my parents. The vibe today was definitely different, more likely to feel the happiness atmosphere even our life right now wasn't that safe after knowing my life was surrounding with rebellious.

"hey, can you pass me the ketchup?" My dad ask.

"sure" and I pass the ketchup to him.

"thank you sweetheart~" my dad sweetly said as he take the salad.

I sweetly smile at him. "you're welcome dad~" I replied, continue eating.

Afterward we having our breakfast together, I get off from the dinner chair. "let me wash your dishes" I said as I pick up all of their dishes after finishing their breakfast.

"you're very nice, sweetheart~" my mom praised me, ruffing my hair.

I shyly giggle. "thank you~" then I heading to the sink to wash all the dishes.

After washing the dishes, I walk toward my mom and dad as they about to leave for work. "stay safe! I love you~" I said, hug them really tight.

"thank you sweetheart~" they kissed my head before leaving for work.

I start to doing my daily routine. Doing the laundry, sweep the floor, sweep the dry leaves at backyard and front yard, cleaning the kitchen and then lastly, waiting for the washing machine done.