♡ 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 ♡

Start from the beginning

Bounce.

Tanaka let out a yell, reaching under the ball and digging it to the other side. 

"That's seven to Daichi's team!" (Y/N) announced from the sidelines. 

The captain let out a small chuckle, quickly getting back up to his feet.

Whilst Hinata raced after the ball on the other side, Suga whispered something to Asahi who nodded, a cunning smile spreading on each of their faces.

Hinata sent it over, higher than hoped.

Tanaka, who heard his teammates' plan, sent the ball to Suga, who tossed it to Asahi.

Now at this point, most people were confused. After all, didn't they deem spikes as useless?

But no, Asahi hit the ball with all his strength, no middle blockers in place due to the lack of need for them. The ball bounced on the floor with a bang, soon flying the roof, then the wall, then the floor again, then the wall again, the floor, bouncing at least ten times before Noya got it up.

"That's fifteen to Kag's team!" (Y/N) announced, holding in a cackle after seeing said teams shocked expressions. 

But this wasn't a game for hesitation or breaks, so whilst they were still in a daze, Daichi's team got ten more bounces in.

So Kageyama's team lost, though their brains hadn't quite processed everything that occurred just yet.

Suga smirked at the team full of primarily first years, who looked rather lost, "You guys may beat us in skill, but we think smarter, not harder," and he high-fived Daichi.

Suddenly, like the setter had just flipped a switch, they were very all very invested in the game. A challenge.

At one point, (Y/N) switched with one of the second years on Kageyama's team.

She was a whole new level of annoying. Constantly playing dirty tricks, she would gain ten points at a time for her team, from pretending to spike but actually tapping the ball so it would fall to the floor to actually hitting the ball over (harshly, by the way) purposefully to someone unprepared, therefore sending it flying across the gym and earning them a few bounces. 

Every game she played, she won.

During their break, Daichi scolded her, "I can't believe it. How dare you? You've hurt me, (Y/N)-san. Truly,"

"You said it yourself," She shrugged, "Think smarter, not harder,"

Hinata bounded over to her, almost spilling all the contents of his water bottle in the process, "(Y/NNNNNN)! That was so cool! You were so sneakyyyy! Like. Like a snakE! NoO- like a fOX! If it weren't for you, we would have lost big time!"

She ruffled the boy's bright orange hair, a soft smile tugging at her lips.

Then, Daichi walked away with a huff, hurt written all over his face.

Giving the middle-blocker a small wink, she followed the brown-haired boy, running in front of him.

He raised a brow at her, ready to see what she had to say on the matter. Of course, he didn't actually feel bad, and she knew that, but she played along still.

She then put her hands together, bowing deeply, though half mockingly, "I'm so sorry! I- I should have contained my amazingness for the sake of your ego! How can I repay you?"

Daichi tried soso hard to contain his smile, though if he held it in he would have burst out in laughter. So, a wide grin plastered onto his face, he said, "Hang out with me this Friday,"

"Ugh," Tanaka scoffed, "He used the fact that he lost to his advantage,"

Noya pulled his shirt off with a frown, "Can't believe he's the first one to go on a date with her,"

Daichi laughed heartily, a hint of cockiness etched into his features, "I told you, didn't I? When she first came."

Suga was wearing a small smile, "I can't believe that was only a few weeks ago. Feels like forever,"

"Yeah..." Daichi mumbled. Either way, it gave him something to look forward to on Friday.

 Either way, it gave him something to look forward to on Friday

(a/n): happy new years guysss <3 the reads on this book are going up like crazy, so thank you! have a great dayyy~ love y'all

♡