Travis the Godfather

Travis' cell phone rang. "Hello?" "Hi Travis!" "Oh hey Aphmau!" "How have you and Aaron been? Did you enjoy your honeymoon?" "Yeah! We had a great time! Anyway, we have a surprise for you and everyone else, mind coming over at about 2:00 this afternoon? Bring Katelyn with you," Aphmau informed Travis. "Of course! Bye Aphmau!" "Bye Travis, see you soon" KATELYNNNN! We're going to Aphmau and Aaron's house at 2!" "Whatever you say Travis," Katelyn called from the upstairs.

"Okay! They'll be here any moment! I can't wait to tell them!" Aphmau squealed with excitement. "They'll be surprised, especially Mellisa," Aaron said with a smirk. "Yup!" The doorbell rang, "they must be here!" Aphmau said excitedly. "We're here like you said," Katelyn said. "Yup! Come on in! We have something we need to tell you all..." Aphmau said under her breath. "OOOOHHHH please tell me you're having a pup!" Mellisa squealed. "UUUUHHHHHHHH" Aaron breathed. Then they all sat down at the kitchen table. "Sooooo, a few weeks ago at our wedding, Travis requested our first child's godfather be him, so your wish is our command!" Aphmau announced. "SO YOU MEAN APHMAU SENPAI IS EATING FOR 2?" Kawaii~Chan shouted. "Uh no," Aphmau blushed. "So then what do you mean?" Katelyn asked. "What I'm saying is that Celeste has a new godfather!" Aphmau announced. "Come girl, come to daddy!" Aaron said as he called Celeste the Husky. "Hey! Shouldn't she come to me since I am her godfather after all?" Travis asked. "I'm here dad, and she likes me more than anyone else! I am the best dog dad ever after all!" "Hmph" Travis pouted. "But since you guys told me this I HAVE TO SPOIL THAT DOG!!!" Travis said excitedly. "THAT'S IT WE'RE GOING TO PETCO!"

           The next day...
Celeste jumped up on the bed and woke up Aaron. "Hiya Celeste, but do you mind the fact that we're trying to sleep?" "Bark!" Celeste replied. "Oh, sorry I didn't catch that girl, hold on a moment," Aaron replied as he put on his werewolf ears and tails. "Now say that again girl," "Hi daddy! I just wanted to let you know that Travis dropped off a bunch of toys for me! And I was playing with them all night! I made a mess downstairs for Mommy to clean up!" "Oh my Irene Aph is going to be so upset" Aaron muttered under his breath. "What was that daddy?" "Nothing Celeste, but wait? How can I even talk to you?" "I think it's a connection between werewolves and dogs..." Celeste assumed. "Whelp, I guess I should go clean up your mess before Aphmau wakes up," Aaron sighed.

"Awwww!!! Celeste is so cute!" Travis awed. "I see that you are still not over the fact that Aphmau and Aaron let you be Celtse's godfather," Katelyn said. "Not what I was expecting, but it's okay, I just know Mellisa was not amused," Travis replied. "Reasonable, but what isn't reasonable is how many toys you bought the dog, we need money for other things ya know!" "Uhh, but what else am I supposed to do?" "Maybe get a job..." "That actually sounds like a good idea!" "Looks like I've finally smacked some sense into you," Katelyn remarked.  "Well then, I better start looking for job offers then..." Travis said. "UUUUHHHHH" Travis complained. "What is wrong with you now?" Katelyn asked. "I don't know what type of job I wanna do," Travis complained. "Why don't you just ask Aphmau if you can work at their maid cafe?" Katelyn suggested. "That is work I am definitely NOT interested in." "Well then what is work you're interested in?" "I love dogs!" "You've only loved dogs since Celeste has been your goddaughter," "WHATEVER" "I don't see why you won't just get any job," Katelyn asked. "Because, I want something to commit to," Travis replied. "Well, I support you in your choice, but I question it," "Wait! I just saw that the Doggie Daycare is hiring!" "That's really a job you wanna do Travis?" "Now that I think about it, no, scooping poop isn't really what I want to do..."

"Oh my Irene why did we do this?" Aphmau asked herself. "We can blame Travis for this," Aaron replied. "OUR DOG DOES NOT NEED THIS MANY TOYS! They are a pain to clean up, and well, she doesn't even play with over half of them!" Aphmau complained. "Now I'm regretting letting Travis do the speech," "I'm with you on this one 100% on this one babe," Aaron replied. "But you gotta admit it was funny," Aphmau admitted. "Enough said, we need to hide these from Celeste, then I can start on dinner," " You start on dinner, I'll clean up the toys and get some stuff ready for the maid cafe," Aphmau said to Aaron.

"OH MY GOSH WHAT AM I GONNA DO?" Zane worried. "I don't know baby brother," Garroth replied. "I really want to move in with Kawaii~Chan, but I'm not sure if I'm ready! Or her either, she's been living with Katelyn for about 4 years now!" Zane compenplated. "Oh! I remember now when Aaron had the same problem!" Garroth blurted. "THIS ISN'T THE SAME!!!! AARON HAS KNOWN APHMAU SINCE HIGH SCHOOL, AND I'VE BEEN A JERK TO KAWAII~CHAN FOR TOO  LONG BEFORE WE GOT TOGETHER!!!!! I'M AFRAID OF HER NOT BEING READY!!!!" "I don't know what to say Zane, I've never been in that situation," Garroth said very unassuring. "Why did I ever ask you of all people to give me advice on this?" Zane complained. "Because I'm your big brother!" "You'll never let me forget," Zane snarked. "I think I need to find the right time..."