Cannibal (IV)

A/N- hey guysssss I'm soooooo sorry for the super late upload, so many things happened in my life that I couldn't recover. Plsssssss forgive me 🥺🥺🥺🥺 (p.s. I'm done with school!!!)

Blaargh.

Words could not describe the smell of the human flesh that psycho man was cutting. The way his fingers pranced around the woman's flesh, slicing each piece of her like a mad man. The overwhelming sensations malfunctioned my body to puke every piece of food I've consumed in a life time.

"You..."

Anger... there is anger in his voice. Shit. I'm dead now.

The lanky man approaches towards the frail woman. His chipper guise falters to something more sinister, he tightens the grip of the knife and with full force he attacks her.

"Ahhhhh!"

He comes to halt. For the first time he felt something he never felt before. His body burned as he looks at the defenceless Y/N cradling herself to hold her dear life. Each tear she sheds, increases the burning sensation in his body. He questioned why this was happening, did he sympathise the frail girl or was his twisted side turned on by her submissive behaviour. Confusion, hunger, anger, lust, all these emotions frustrates the tall man.

"Argh!"  The man yells out his frustration and quickly grabs Y/N's neck.

"You... look at the mess you've made... you haven't even proved your worth, I'm just going to kill you."

Y/N slapping the lanky man's surprisingly tight grip, off in attempts to breathe. But her weak hands cannot remove his grasp. All she could do is muster a few words.

"Please... I'll... become your accomplice...spare me."

Tanner loosens his grip as a signal for her to explain.

*Gasp*

"Y/N, you want to elaborate on what you proposed." He impatiently waited for her to continue, as he waves the knife around, scaring her in the process.

"You want me to be your slave right? I'll do whatever you want me to, but I won't eat or engage in any blood shed. I'll lure your targets instead." Y/N's E/C orbs searched into Tanner's in hopes that her life would be spared.

"Hmm, I guess that sounds good!" His fury dissipated after hearing Y/N's proposal, which brought back his chipper persona. This gave Y/N a huge sense of relief.

"Oh don't be relieved yet my dear slave, I'll be watching your every move hehe... starting from today we'll be living together! Isn't that exciting!" The bubbly man caresses Y/N's face in delight.

"What!?" Y/N flabbergasted with the words spewed out of this psycho man.

"I can't just simply trust you yet, I need to observe your movements. If you make one fucking wrong move... I. Will. Eat. You." The man whispered in her ear, which sent shivers down her spine for the billionth time.

In hesitation, Y/N agrees to Tanner's terms, which in return had her life spared. She knew that her normal life would never return... ever. Her freedom, her safety, and her comfortable yet boring life was taken away in a flash. She is now nothing. A broken soul.

"Now, let's head over to your apartment." Tanner chirped in joy.