Why are you here!? (V)

"Now, let's head over to your apartment."

"Why my apartment?" Y/N bravely questions the tall man.

"To keep a close eye on you, dear Y/N"

"But...Why not yours?" Y/N mutters the last sentence hoping he didn't hear, but to her dismay Tanner heard, which he gave the small woman a malicious look.

"Oh, my dear Y/N, you ask so many questions...I should teach you a lesson," he smirks as he approaches closer towards Y/N's small stature and coming to halt when his face presses against her neck. Y/N could feel his hot breath touching her skin, sending shock waves throughout her body.
"Y/N." His deep whisper made Y/N moan a little. This excited the psychotic man, he continues by licking her earlobe and nibbling on it.

"Haah."
"Let's go dear Y/N." Tanner whispered to the now tomato red woman.
Y/N hums in response and followed the lanky man's lead. As the two were on the way out, Y/N noted her surroundings. The building seemed old and looked like a rusty shack, contaminated with a heavily metallic scent. Perhaps it's blood? Y/N was too afraid to think the things that had occurred in the building, after what just happened tonight.
"Dear Y/N get inside." Tanner motioned his hands to signal the small woman to enter his white sedan.
"Yes..." 

...

The two reached Y/N's apartment in silence, just like their 2 hour car journey. Y/N stared at her apartment door, taking a few moments to absorb the gravity of the situation.

Tanner, that sick fucker... if I make a move right now...can I escape and make a run to the police station? No considering my height and the length of my leg, there's no way I could escape. Shit! Why does he have to be overwhelmingly tall? If I make a move now, I need to be certain that I can escape, I can't waste this opportunity. Y/N lost in her train of thoughts, suddenly feels icy fingertips brush against her neck.

"Dear Y/N, I hope you're not having funny ideas, if you do anything to betray me...I will not be giving you a third chance at life." The chipper man whispered to the small woman, imprinting her mind, that her life belonged to him.
"Open the door." He playfully requested the H/C  haired woman.
She gives a small nod and unlocks the door. The two enter the compact yet cozy and atmospheric apartment, which soothed Y/N's frantic mind. Y/N approaches the bathroom to shower and cleanse everything that just happened, with her hand clutching onto the door handle she enters the bathroom swiftly, not looking at the man who just ruined her life.  On the other hand, Tanner just stared blankly at the woman's small frame as she entered the bathroom.
"Hehe."
The maniac man walks around the apartment looking for every inch of information of  Y/N's lifestyle. He learnt new things about her,which warmed his heart. To his surprise this was unusual for him to have these warm sensations.
"Again? This is the second time...this girl...?" Before the man could finish the rest of his thoughts, Y/N comes out of the bathroom with her hair slightly damp. This sent the lanky man goosebumps from head to toe. She looked absolutely breathtaking and delicious to the man, he was lost again to a long trail of thoughts. His thoughts interrupted by Y/N.
"Um... you can...s-sleep in that room towards your right."
"Hehe...thanks my dear Y/N"
"I have work tomorrow e-early in the morning... so um you do whatever you want and um wait for me."
"Oh dear Y/N how will I know you won't spill the beans to the police."
"No... I promise I won't tell a single soul." The woman looked down at the floor choked up in fear.
The man approaches the stiff girl where his head meets her ears.
"My~ I guess I'll trust you! If you break it...hehe." The chipper man whispered.
The woman jumped to which she quickly runs into her bedroom and locks the door
to prevent the lanky man from coming in. She hops in bed allowing the blankets to cover her with warmth and providing her sanctuary.
"Oh dear~it seems like I scared cute little Y/N." The man giggles happily.
————————
Morning arrived for the soulless and sleep deprived woman, her eyes all puffed up and red from crying. Despite the unbearable pain in her heart, she got out of bed to get ready for work. The same old ordinary outfit and makeup, except this time it's a façade to cover up the painful events that happened last night.
"Fuck...I don't want to see that sick fucker." Y/N whispered aggressively.
Her stomach churning in fear as she approaches the door handle. She hoped everything happened to her was a dream, she prayed to every god and the universe that last night was just a dream. Y/N opened the door to find no one there.
"Huh? He's not here? That's a relief..."
Y/N grabbed her favourite breakfast bar to eat and left her apartment to the lanky man.
—————————————————————
"Morning Y/N!" A bubbly receptionist greeting the small and tired woman.
"Morning Sally." The woman groggily responded.
"Yikes you look very tired! Are you alright?" The receptionist looked at Y/N with concern.
"Uh...yeah, quite the long night...I'm fine don't worry about it." Y/N biting her tongue, holding back the urges to blurt the events to Sally, but her desperation for help did not stop her.
"Actually..."
"Morning~"
She was suddenly interrupted by a chipper voice. A familiar voice. This twisted every intestines in Y/N stomach, she looked to her left and found a tall, uselessly chipper and a sick psycho. Her eyes met his, the lanky man gave the terrified woman a killer smile.
"Why are you here!?" Y/N yelled.
————————————————————
Heyyyyy alll hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Press that little star and comment! Love ya 🥰✨