What do you want from me? (II)

A/N

Hey yall! Sorry for not updating these days, school just killed me with exams and assessments and then I felt a bit depressed cuz of friendship issues... Anyways the holidays have started and I plan on writing a bit! Love you guys so much! Hope you have a spectacular day, oh and don't forget to vote and comment. (don't be shy XD)

____________________________________________________________

"Wakey Wakey..." The words were the only thing Y/N hear as she comes out of her unconsciousness, an older guy with a bubbly and childish voice. "Hey sweet little Y/N, it's about time you see my killer looks, cause it's going to be the last time you'll see one." The man approached closer towards her till he blew his warm breath on her pale face. "Hnng," Y/N slowly opened her eyes to see a pair of brown orbs, filled with the intention to kill. Y/N retracing her memories to blurt out "Who are you?" The older man notices the flash of fear in her ill-lit E/C eyes and spills a devious smile. "Well, I'm the great Tanner, who will gobble you up!" He giggles in excitement as he sees his vulnerable prey in his grasp. "What do you m-" She notices a burnt amputated body on a table, that's filled with cutlery and a bottle of wine. Her guts danced around in that fragile body of hers. A dance so horrific that caused her guts to fear and revolt by the view of the chopped human. Perhaps the same human she saw moments before her sudden blackout.

"Y-you...killed her, you cooked her, and now you're going to...eat her?" She felt her mouth go dry like the Sahara desert. Did it dry because of time going by or did it dry when she witnessed the cooked up human flesh? Thousands of questions zoomed across your brain, like how did he know your name, but the only thing you could come up was, "What do you want from me?"

"As I said before, my sweet Y/N, I'm going to gobble you up like the meal behind me. Ah, don't worry I won't kill you so soon, where's the fun in that." His chipper voice echoed in the barely lit and confined room. Tanner grabbed a kitchen knife beside him and approaches to the frightened woman. "Please Stop! I'll do anything! Please don't hurt me." Y/N screamed on the top of her lungs, managing to catch the man's attention. "Hmm, well tell me why I shouldn't, what's so special about you?" He looked at me with his curious brown eyes. His words hit me like an earthquake. How could Y/N respond to his question, when there is nothing special about her and her mediocre life. How could she respond when her life was on the line? How? Tanner stared at her dim E/C eyes, he read her like a book. To him, she was easy to toy with. "Looks like you have nothing special about yourself." Tanner's sprightly voice allowed him to continue with his ruthless slaughter but, "I'll do anything...but please don't kill me." Y/N pleaded.

The chipper man felt a sense of accomplishment, a sense of dominance, these sensations made him feel alive. "Then...I want you to be my slave."