"But what y/n....." Fred insisted that I carried on.

"Cmon spit it out...." George followed.

"I let it all out to Draco.... and uh fell asleep then he took me to his dorm because the rain got heavier and he didn't wanna get punched by you two for coming in with me asleep..." I whispered.

"Punch him then?? He's getting one now." George huffed and Fred and me pushed him back.

"Stop please..nothing happened ok?? He was worried about me and just wanted me to sleep safely and he couldn't come in here Because I just explained why..."

"I'm going up to get ready can you both wait for me?? Ron wants to speak to me.... at breakfast.." I felt the blood drain from my face and the twins saw it too and they they nodded in defeat.

"As long as your safe y/n" they both said and smiled.

I smiled and hugged them both tightly.

"I love you"

"We love you too"

I headed up stairs to their dorm as most of my stuff was there.. I practically should move in......

I got dressed and headed back down to the common room.

"Ready?" They both asked and I suddenly felt sick.

"Nope." I shook my head and tried to head back up the stairs but George picked me up.

"Tough your coming. If Ron wants to be horrible let him. Me and Fred can put him into a room with us and Charlie and mum... see what he has to say after that...." George said and I laughed.

I didn't even bother trying to get out of his grip I knew it was useless.

We got to the great hall and once again... made an entrance.. everyone stared at us and we just laughed.

I saw Draco and Blaise sat at the Slytherin table trying not to stifle a laugh and Draco was trying to avoid the twins death glares....

I elbowed them both to stop and we went to sit down.

"Ah ah ah no you don't." Fred picked me up from the waist and sat me down infront of Ron.

"FRED" I shouted and tried to get up but he pushed me down and went to sit next to George.

I groaned and wanted to cry.....

I looked up at Ron and he was actually looking quite happy... I soon realised Harry was sat next to him and Hermione was next to me.

"Y/n... I'm so sorry.." he whispered...

"Ron I-"

"Hi Harry" the patil sisters said and blushed as they walked past us and sat down at the other end of the gryffindor table.

Harry just smiled at them then turned to look at cho who was smiling and blushing too.

"Jeez Harry's got the whole crew" I joked and Harry smiled at cho and his pumpkin juice came out of his mouth and I burst out laughing.

Once I stopped I looked at Ron.

"Can we speak later?... we're just gonna get interrupted here." I put my head down.

He nodded and then Hermione started to protest.

"I can't believe it she's done it again!" She shouted.

I grabbed a price of toast and started to munch on it as she read the newspaper.

I soon felt eyes on me coming from everyone....
I felt really odd....

She read out the article and it was about me and Hermione having tastes for certain wizards.... and how she somehow likes krum?? And it shows pictures of me and Cedric hugging and Harry and Hermione hugging..

I got really annoyed quite quickly... if I see that woman again....

I met eyes with Cedric and he looked just as annoyed as me.

I turned around and saw Draco and Blaise looking directly at me then Cedric.

I tuned back around embarrassed and searched for the twins on the table. They were both in shock too.

"This bitch... Hermione if we see her again please can we kill her..." I whispered and she laughed then nodded. I was feeling relieved.

"Parcel for you mr weasley!" Nigel approached Ron. He was in second year I think? I wasn't too sure.

"Ah thank you Nigel" Ron grabbed the parcel and placed it infont of him.

Nigel kinda just stood there. Me and Hermione tried to signal to him why but Ron turned around seeing our awkwardness....

Nigel was staring at Harry.... quite creepily.

"Not now Nigel.... later!" Ron elbowed him.

"What?" I questioned him.
Nigel walked off and me and Hermione both looked at Ron.

"I told him I'd get Harry's autograph..."

Me and Hermione sighed and I carried on eating my toast.

"Oh look mums sent me something." He said and I felt the twins eyes on us immediately.

Ron got out the gift from molly and I admired it for a second before trying not to laugh...

I heard giggles come from the twins too.

Soon a lot of people saw what he was holding out.

"Mums sent me a dress..." he pulled a face.

I held onto the table to stop myself from balling into laughter.

"Well it does match your eyes.... is there a bonnet??.... AHA" Harry picked out a frilly bonnet and I ducked my head under the table to stop laughing but it wouldn't work so I got back out.

"Put those down Harry" Ron rolled his eyes and smirked looking confident for a second.

He walked over to where Ginny and her friends were sat eating.

"Ginny these must be for you" he held them out to her.

Ginny looked so disgusted it made me pool into laughter again.

"I'm not wearing that it's ghastly!" She spat and Hermione started to laugh too.

"What u on about?" Ron looked at us so confused.

"Their not for Ginny! Their for you!" Hermione said and once it left her mouth and the twins heard, they started cackling which made me laugh even more.

"Dress robes!" She called out.

"Dress robes for what?!" He asked looking scared.