{5}

I feel like some people didn't read the tags so I'll say it now: this will be a smutty fanfiction. Just so you know.

"Kurapika," Leorio said. "Why aren't you awake yet? I already showered and got dressed. You're always the first one up." Kurapika groaned and covered his eyes with his arm. "I don't feel like getting up," he complained. "And honestly, I don't know if I can."

Leorio frowned. "A hot shower should help," he said. "Now get up." Kurapika slowly sat up. His back hurt, so did his ass. He muttered a silent, "Ouch" before climbing out of bed. He stumbled. "Do you need help," Leorio asked.

Kurapika shot a glare at him. "No," he said. "It's your fault anyway." "So we're playing the blame game," Leorio asked. "Don't be immature. You're a teacher. But you were the one that started making out with me." "You were the one that started touching." "You didn't stop me." Kurapika huffed and made his way to the shower.

********

Kurapika sat at his normal table for breakfast. He was tired and wished that he had more time to sleep. Leorio sat next to him. "Poor you," he said. "Sucks to be on the receiving side huh?" Kurapika glared at him. "Don't talk about whatever happened," he said. "Let's just forget about it." Leorio smirked. "Sure," he said. "But it'll be hard to forget what you look like under those clothes." Thanks to that comment, he earned a slap on the shoulder.

"Oh my God," Killua said. "They slept together." Gon gagged. "Killua," he whined. "That's gross! Everything you say just gets worse!" Killua pointed to the teachers. "No, seriously," he said. "Look. Mr. Kurta looks as if whenever he moves he's in pain. And Mr. Paladiknight keeps looking at him and smirking. It's so obvious." Gon looked over. "Wait," he said. "I think you're right. That's gross."

Killua laughed. "I can't believe it," he said. "I've been saying stuff about them and you never listened! This is great!" Gon shook his head. "It's not great," he argued. "This is going to be awkward." He put his face in his hands.

Killua nodded. "Yes," he said. "It will." He paused. "Hold on. I'm going to see if Mr. Kurta is in a bad mood." "Well," Gon said. "He looks like he is." Killua stood and walked over.

"Good morning, Mr. Kurta," he said. "What will be doing today?" "Why am I asked this question every day," he mumbled. He looked up and gave Killua a fake smile. "I believe we're going to the movie theater," he replied. "We'll be watching a documentary." "About what?" "Either World War Two or the revolution. We'll be watching both. Which one today, I'm not sure. All I know is that I need another cup of coffee." He mumbled the last sentence, making it inaudible for Killua. The boy walked back to his table.

"Leorio," Kurapika said. "Be a dear and get me some more coffee would you?" Leorio sighed and held out his hand. "I'm not paying for it," he said. "Where's your money for it?" Kurapika smiled. "You are the one that made me tired," he replied. "And could you do the announcements?" Leorio rolled his eyes and went to get the coffee.

Leorio set down the coffee cup. Kurapika smiled up at him. "Thank you," Kurapika said. Leorio nodded and turned to the students. "Hey, guys," he said. "Students-I mean. In case you didn't know we are going to the movies today. Just to watch a documentary don't get excited. But it's like an hour away so we gotta go! Up! Let's go!"

********

Kurapika and Leorio sat together on the bus. They were silent but Kurapika continued to glance at Leorio. Eventually, Leorio noticed. "What is it," he asked. "You keep looking at me." Kurapika smiled. "Mhm," he hummed. "Well, maybe..." He leaned in and whispered something in Leorio's ear.

Leorio glanced at him. "And why might you be thinking about that," he asked. Kurapika shifted in his seat. "I guess because we're work partners," he replied. He then whispered, "And I guess I kind of liked it." Leorio smiled. "Did you," he teased. "So, you wouldn't mind doing it again?" Kurapika blushed then crossed his arms. "I never said that," he huffed. "Stop assuming things." Leorio chuckled. "Of course," he said. "But I'll just assume you want to do it again." All he got in response was Kurapika's mumbled response, "I might."

The students ran into the theater before their teachers. For some reason they were excited. Though it would probably be boring for them. Maybe. It turns out the documentary was about the American Revolution but was made to be enjoyable for middle schoolers. Which meant inappropriate jokes and such. Nothing that Kurapika found acceptable. But the parents had already paid for it. No turning back now.

Everyone, including the teachers, already had seats picked. They wouldn't be the only people in the theater. With the money the school had, it wasn't possible. So here they were, trying to find assigned seats, in a movie theater. Was the theater going to be crowded? Kurapika hoped not.

Kurapika sat next to Leorio in the back of the theater. The lights dimmed and the documentary started. Kurapika glanced at Leorio. He noticed. "What is it," he asked. "Same thing on the bus?" Kurapika moved his eyes towards the screen without answering.

(Ayo Slight Smut Warning!)

A few more minutes of the movie passed. Kurapika shifted in his seat and his hand landed on Leorio's thigh. "Kurapika," Leorio said. "Your hand." Kurapika didn't look at him. "Leorio," he said. "I never saw it." "What?" "I never saw it. Even though we had sex. I never saw it." Leorio's face turned red. "So what," he said. "You want to? We can't, we're in public. With the students."

Kurapika sighed and moved his hand further up Leorio's thigh. "But it's dark," he said. "And we're in the back." He moved his hand to Leorio's crotch. "Please. I wanna see." Leorio chuckled. "Oh, I see," he said. "The virgin tried it once and can't get enough."

Kurapika leaned in. "Maybe," he whispered. "So... Do you want a blowjob?" Leorio, once again chuckled. "Why not," he responded. Kurapika hummed and continued to rub through Leorio's jeans. He could feel him getting excited. "Do you even know how to give someone a blowjob," Leorio asked. Kurapika looked up at him. "Yes," he said. "I just never had a dick... up there."

Kurapika undid Leorio's jeans. "Mhm," he said. "You're already so turned on. And I haven't even got your boxers off yet." Leorio sucked in a deep breath. "Just get to it," he mumbled. Kurapika giggled and pulled down the boxers.

Kurapika suddenly felt sick. That was inside him? It was so big. And Kurapika was so small. It was a wonder that it fit. That it felt so good too.

Kurapika wrapped his hand around the erection. He moved his hand up and down and twisted his wrist. He licked the tip, taking in the taste. And he enjoyed it. "Don't be a tease," Leorio said. Kurapika continued. "I think not," he said. "It tastes good. And your struggle is entertaining."

Eventually, Kurapika wrapped his mouth around Leorio's cock. He bobbed his head up and down, coating it in saliva. "You're sloppy aren't you," Leorio asked. Kurapika pulled off and looked up at him. "You like it," he replied. "Don't you?" And like that he continued.

Leorio rolled his head back. "Fuck," he silently groaned. "That feels so good Kurapika." Kurapika continued to bob his head up and down. He gagged when it reached the back of his throat. But still didn't stop. Soon enough, he felt it twitching in his mouth.

Leorio gripped the side of his seat. "Oh fuck," he muttered. "Oh fuck." He sucked in a deep breath as he came into Kurapika's mouth.

Kurapika pulled his mouth off of it with a 'pop'. He looked at Leorio and smiled. Leorio looked a bit shocked. "D-did you swallow it," he asked. Kurapika sat up and wiped his mouth. "Yea," he gasped. "I did. Why?" "It's just... That was a lot." Kurapika shrugged and looked ahead.