{4}

!Sexual Content (I'll Add A Warning)!

"Leorio," Kurapika's soft voice woke up the other male. "Leorio go get in the shower. I already did. Now it's your turn." Leorio sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Fine," he said, with a yawn.

Kurapika was wearing a black tee with a green jacket, that was a dark olive green. He wore jeans of the same color. His hair was pulled up into a ponytail, showing a pair of black earrings. Leorio blushed. He looked sort of cute.

Leorio climbed out of bed and sluggishly walked into the bathroom with some clothes. He quickly showered and got dressed.

Kurapika was sitting on his bed reading. Leorio walked out of the bathroom catching the blonde's attention. "I see you're finished," Kurapika said. "Let's go get the students awake. You get the zero through five. I'll get the rest." He immediately stood and walked out of the room.

The students all woke up lazily. They all slowly got ready for the day and walked down to breakfast. This morning, Kurapika sat next to Leorio to eat but said nothing.

"Kurapika-" Leorio started. "Don't speak," Kurapika replied. "We will talk about it later." Leorio's shoulders dropped. "Okay," he said. "When we let the students go?" Kurapika nodded and continued to eat.

Leorio finished eating and looked at Kurapika. "Where are we going today," he asked. "How many more places do we have to go?" "We're going to the museum," Kurapika replied. "We can let the students unsupervised as long as they don't touch a thing. And we have four more places. One if which-" "Is specifically for Saturday. And Sunday is a free day. Monday we go back." Kurapika smiled, "Right."

The bus ride to the museum was, in short, uneventful. Kids talked and slept. While Leorio and Kurapika sat together again, not speaking. Killua being his normal self, watched them. When the bus stopped all the kids jumped up. A science museum should be fun.

"Woah, guys slow down," Kurapika said. "We need to go in calm. We're a good school, right? Set an example." Most of the kids slowed down as they entered the building. But they all waited for their teachers in the lobby.

"Alright everyone," Kurapika said. "We will be letting you go with your partners. But we fully expect you to behave. We will meet at lunchtime in the cafeteria. You've all been paid for all access. Get a map so you know where everything is. Mr. Paladiknight and I will be around here somewhere. Go on now."

All the students ran inside and to the desk. Leorio and Kurapika followed behind. They walked up to the desk. "May I help you," the woman sitting there asked. Leorio nodded. "Yes," he said. "We're already paid for. Leorio and Kurapika." The woman smiled. "Of course," she turned and grabbed two wristbands. "Here you go. Enjoy."

The teachers took theirs and began to walk around. "So," Leorio said. "About what happened last night. The-" He hushed himself as one of the students ran by them. "Kiss," Kurapika finished the sentence. "It was in the spur of the moment. Plus you told me to." "I said if you wanted to," Leorio replied. Kurapika shrugged, "Same difference." "So-" another student passed, "you did want to kiss me?" "Unimportant question."

Leorio smiled. That was nice to know. "Right," he replied, noticing Kurapika's blush. "By the way, do you wear cherry chapstick?" "Let's go find some students," Kurapika changed the subject. "We need to ask questions apparently. And I would like to do some of the activities here." "Alright," Leorio said. "I believe I saw Sousuke with Kou at the space department."

********

"Did everyone bring money for lunch?" Kurapika asked to double-check. The students responded in a chorus of  "Yes sir!" "Of course!" "No duh." and more. Kurapika smiled. "Good," he said. "Before you get your food, Mr. Paladiknight and I will be handing out papers. You need to fill these out by the end of the day."