CHAPTER 3

Date: 12/20/20

*Dabi's POV*

"Well... We have a new member... Midoriya Izuku." Handy said.

'Why the fuck would he let this shit know where our hide-out is?! Is he fucking insane?! Does he want to fucking get caught?! Why the fuck would he do that?!' I thought to myself not showing everyone that I'm frustrated.

"Why is he here? / Welcome to the League I guess?" Twice said with a confused face because of what is happening right now.

"Are you fucking crazy?! Did he hit your shitty head or something?! Why would you fucking do that?!" I asked Handy without letting him answer.

"Dabi! Calm down and let him explain!" Toga said stopping me for Handy and this kid talk. After I calmed down, she started to talk again.

"So, can you explain all of this?" She asked with a serious face. Sometimes it's hard to tell if Toga is serious or not but today, she is dead serious.

"Well, as you can see, this kid behind me wants to join us. And after talking for an hour, I agreed to him from joining us." Handy said not explaining briefly.

"And what did you fucking talk about for you could trust him? Did he fucking hypnotized you? Did he fucking hit your head or something?" I kept asking him without any answer until I got hit in the head by Toga.

"I didn't get hit in the head or hypnotized. We only just talked." Handy said still not explaining things.

"Then what did you fucking talked about?" I asked properly letting him answer.

"He said he wanted to join the League to get vengeance from the death of her mother. She wanted to kill the Heroes who hadn't save her that day. She wanted to kill all the Heroes and the one who's still studying. He won't be a threat to us. We can trust him. He will be a great success to us." Handy said trying to convince us, most definitely me, but I'm still not convince, I don't trust the kid.

'What if he's just fucking lying? What if he's mother isn't dead? What if he's mother didn't die because of those shit head heroes? What if we're the fucking reason why he's mother died? Didn't he thought of that? There's so damn many what if's, and yet he still let him joined?!' I thought.

"Handy, I trust you, I really trust you but... I don't fucking trust him." I said pointing at the kid until someone I didn't expect would be replying to what I said.

*Shigaraki's POV*

"I don't trust you either." Someone said with a cold tone. We all looked at the green-haired boy who's standing in front of the door with shocked face. Each of every one of us were silent, not knowing what to say about his response. We all stood there in awkward silence.

"Now you're giving me a fucking damn shitty reason not to trust you." Dabi said breaking the silence. And after that Toga and I burst into laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHA! He's funny! I like him! HAHAHAHAHA!" She blurted out while laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Now you see! He is trustable! HAHAHAHAHA!" I said trying not to decay something from laughing.

"He has a point. / Not a nice joke." Twice said.

"Nice try Twice. I'll accept it. But you two pieces of shit! How dare you!" Dabi said to the two of us who's still laughing. Me and Toga looked at him and looked at each other's and laugh again. 'I fucking swear he's cursing at us in his mind!' I thought.

"CAN YOU GUYS STOP! WE'RE NOT DONE HERE!" He shouted. Both of us forced our laughter to stop buuut I, over here, failed. And both of us burst into laughter one last time.