CHAPTER 8

Date: 03/24/21

*3rd Person's POV*

It was 12:30 of July 21. the first day of summer camp. Class 1-A was walking their way to the camp, they're glad that there were no trials like last year. The only problem is, they've been walking for half an hour and they still didn't reach their destination.

"Aizawa-sensei! How long are we gonna walk?!" Ashido asked.

"We've been walking for 30 minutes! Aren't we there yet?!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Well, guess what? We'll be walking for half an hour; we need another half before we reach our destination." Aizawa said.

"What?!" Kaminari exclaimed too.

"I can see the road over there! Why did we walk if we can ride our way there?!" Sero exclaimed with them too.

"What a nice question!" Aizawa said happily.

"?" The four of them looked at the back of his head with complain and confusion.

"4 out of 20 students are clumsy." Aizawa started.

"Hmph." Mina pouted.

"3 out of 20 students are lazy. 8 out of 20 students need the outdoors. While the rest of the students are fine." Aizawa explained.

"Ugh." Kirishima said with complain.

"And you need this too. You students may be strong but if you don't have the stamina then what's the use. You may be strong and your opponent is weak if they had the mind and stamina to slow you down, then you lose." Aizawa explained one more time.

Kaminari sighed from tiredness.

"Well like you're the only person doing this." Aizawa continued.

"Really? Even the Class B is doing this?" Sero asked.

"Yes. Most definitely Vlad 'cause his lazy." Aizawa said.

"Yes!" The four of them said in chorus full of happiness. They were almost there, and the four can see the light. They rushed through the light to see a tired Class B Homeroom Teacher.

The were catching their breath until...

"Hah! Is the almighty Class A tired?! HAHAHA! I thought their stamina would be greater than us! HAHAha--" Monoma said.

"Shut up Monoma. Like you weren't tired of your self a while ago." Kendo said hitting him at the back of his head.

We heard a someone giggled, so we looked at the direction and saw a smiling and giggling Midoriya Izuku.

"What's funny?" Monoma asked.

"Nothing~" Midoriya said walking to Aizawa.

"I never knew that Midoriya-kun has that kind of side." Kaminari said.

"Yeah. I thought he would be the person who would tell why he is laughing." Kirishima said looking at Midoriya's direction.

"Well, we need to get going. We'll think about that later." Ashido said.

"Sure." Kirishima followed.

The group went to the others, and a shocking thing happened.

"Shinso-kun?" Kaminari said.

"Sup?" Shinso said.

"He's going to join us for the whole week and maybe even next year." Aizawa said.

"Woohoo! That's great!" Kaminari cheered with joy.

"Well then, start to get ready, we have a long day ahead of us." Aizawa commanded.