Chapter 19

This the King there is a lot of yelling in this chapter also hope ya enjoy its also sad and some violence

Enzo POV Still

Previously Last Chapter

"Open the gate now I'm your boss "I said sternly he rush to open the gate as Damon drove into the drive way when he stop at the door I didn't even wait for him to turn off the car leaving the now forgotten Chick-Fil-A and ran inside where there's people yelling.

I walk past the kitchen and stayed in the hall way to the living room "SO NOW YOU ARE A FUCKING DRUGGIE I TOLD YOU TO NOT HAGOUT WITH THEM "" LOOK WHO'S TALKING POT HEAD  , SHUP THE FUCK UP DON'T TALK TO THEM LIKE THAT AND WHY DO YOU CARE " "THEY LEFT YOU WITH THESE MORONS IN A ALLEY IF RUBEN HADEN'T FIND YOU , YOU'LL PROBABLY BE DEAD " yes I kept eavesdropping cause they wouldn't talk to me if I ask "AS  I SAID WHY DO YOU CARE YOUR JUST LIKE MOM,LETTI AND LUCIO YOUR GOING TO LEAVE ""I CARE CAUSE YOUR MY LITTLE BROTHER AND I'LL PROTECT  YOU EVEN IF ITS FROM YOURSELF " I heard Esdras said but that didn't stop Ezra no matter what with Esdras he had to win a argument" YOUR NOT MY PARENTS THEY ARE FUCKING DEAD ANDRES DEAD YOU HEAR ME" It all went silent from there it was my cue to walk into the living room where everything was happening.

I stare at them taking in their appearance they look like they fought before we got here some furniture was broken and there was three pass out people on the sofa then I went back to them who had bloodshot eyes and red faces from all the yelling that they have been doing "Damon go look for Kiera and take her out to the mall or wherever she wants I don't want her here for the next two hours let her eat the Chick-Fil-A cause I know she hasn't eaten Go "I say not turning into his direction but I heard him go up the stairs.

"We are going to sit down and talk this through do you understand or do I have to be clearer" I said trying to keep my cool Kiera came downstairs follow by Damon she ran and hugged my legs I pick her up and kiss her head "Kiera I want you to go with Damon and have fun okay right now you can eat from the bag that is in the car ok don't leave Damon side and don't talk to strangers have fun behave baby girl ok see ya when you come back bye love you" I said walking them out of the house.

I went back to the living room and went to the mini bar grabbing the whiskey bottle I fill the glass mid way and sat down staring at them "so what's the problem don't tell me its nothing cause I don't just yell at people for no fucking reason "I say they both started looking around the room avoiding my face "I could make this easy real easy and you both know that" I said and waited I took a sip of my drink and said "okay if you guys won't talk two weeks in the white room and everyday therapy sessions" I got up and was about to leave but stop when Ezra said.

"I'm been getting more nightmares and flashbacks than I normally get " I went back and sat on the sofa "Why didn't you tell me about this RUBEN GET YOUR ASS HERE" I said yelling at the end Ruben came running into the living room with Sergio behind him I notice Ruben had a black eye and a busted lip "yes, boss what can I help you with "he ask "what's been happening during the last weeks "I ask my fucking patience where all out the window.

"Boss Ezra told me to not tell him I promise him I wouldn't tell him if it wasn't bad " He said .In seconds I had my gun pointed to his head Ruben  was in his knees "no ,please Enzo don't kill him I told him not to tell you I'm sorry " Ezra said trying to reach me "Ezra's stay where you are or I'll shoot him "I said lowly  they were all frozen in their spot.

"tell me everything right now don't leave any details out" I said again "When I left with my friends we went to a party late and their was cops everywhere in the house so we left to the skatepark we smoke and drank alcohol " Ezra said and continue his story "we were walking around town drunk and high when we found spray paint and painted on a building" " some people in black saw us and started chasing we jump the fence but my other friends got caught then I notice that there was more so we hide in a alley when we woke up our phones were dead and I heard Ruben and other people yelling our names but I was getting a reaction of something that I had smoke so I past out" He said and kept avoiding Esdras now who was next to talk" I just started remembering right now what happen but when I  woke up I was here laying on the floor Esdras was waiting for us to wake and then we fought and now we here "Ezra finish and sat down pulling his hair.

"When Ruben and I went out to look for him we found him he was pale and cold Ruben was not listing to me I told him that we had to take him to the hospital but he said no that Ezra was ok on our way home I had Ezra head on my lap and he started seizing I did not know what to do and this fucktard said that we couldn't take him to the hospital again so we came home" Esdras said glaring at Ruben "We got home and he was still seizing I called James on the way and I regretted bringing him home Kiera has just been drop off and she saw us carry in Ezra with white foam coming out his mouth" he took a breath wiping his tears away.

I was blinded by rage at this point I flip the coffee table and gave a hard kick on Rubens side who was now on his side "are you fucking dumb I didn't want her in this mess yet Ruben so don't even think about being alive at the end of this" I said in his face he just nodded his head I look away and went back to the sofa and sat down "continue " I whisper Esdras nodded his head and continue " I didn't tell Kiera anything but she grabbed a blanket and folded it and put it on Ezra head when I put him on floor she didn't want to leave my side till I finally convince her to take a nap and she left" he sigh and continue.

" he seize again but James was there I came to check on them that girl try to stab me and same with the other guys so I knock them out and Ezra saw and started to attack me and start something with me but I push him away till he rip the IVY off him We fought and then he said about our parents that's can I go know "Esdras said finishing his story I nod for him to leave he left to the gym I turn to Ruben and Ezra and shook my head.

"Ezra don't bring people to the house again your putting all of us in danger what if Kiera was stubborn and your friends try to attack her huh and you dumbass why would you bring them here you know the rules no stranger's and you should of taken him to the fucking hospital that's what is for "I said irritated about this whole shit day "Sergio take these people to their houses and tell Emanuel to come to my office" I said and got up leaving to the stairs when Ezra yelled.

"What about my friends" "I don't give a flying fuck about them I have bigger problems than them so go to your room we have a meeting than I am totally going to fucking skip" I said continuing what I was doing and left to the office where Emanuel was waiting "oh hi Em take Ruben to the basement and give him a few injuries" I say he nodded his just when Ezra came dragging  sweaty Esdras with him Em left us cause this is just going to get fucking worst.

"What problems do we have" Ezra ask "We found dad's killer what else missing shipments and money and we had a terrible lost that everyone is distracted by so now you could leave me the hell alone " I say and open my laptop just for him to close it "We want to help " he said " get the hell out Ezra" I say and turn to Esdras "Esdras I send you some maps and other stuff Matteo is helping us the rest of the leaders have dome orders call Matteo and you both change the meeting that  was suppose to be tonight  "I said completely ignoring Ezra presences Esdras nodded his head and left.

"you better leave you can't help in anything you ca find your friends on your own time but you don't have that so should walk your ass to the white room where James is waiting for you ok bye "I say and continue with everything .

A few hours pass and my eyes are feeling heavy  so I close them thinking about everything but was cut off by the the door opening  soft footsteps and I felt something sit on my lap with their arms on my neck I smell the air and it was Kiera's strawberry smell so I turn and kiss her head leaning back on the chair I fell asleep with thought in my mind.

BTW this my longest chapter with 1717   words 

okay Cya later Alligator

Nana King