Chapter 5

Kiera POV

I wake up alone in the room and start crying it was really dark the door open I saw the nice guy from yesterday he walk to me and pick me up taking me downstairs were they're two guys he sat me on the counter one of the guys walk to me "hi my name is Ezra that's my twin Esdras their we will never hurt you" he said I hugged him as he hugged my small body back I giggle as a monkey jumps on his back.

Ezra turn and saw the monkey and laugh he grabbed it and sat him next to me " my name is kiera what's hi name" I said Ezra left to grab something from the fridge he had strawberries I grab one and took a bite the monkey took a bite of the same strawberry I laugh as he took the strawberry from me"his name is jack and jack don't be mean to Kiera OK"Ezra said to jack.

The guy that help me came with pancakes and other food he cut pieces and gave them to me I ate them as he hand me a sippy cup there was two doggies following him one put his paws on the table and lick the syrup that was on my face I laugh as Angel I think her name is was not listing to the guy "what's your name mister" I ask him "my name is Enzo and that's angel who is licking u and Lupo who is hiding behind me the tigers are asleep right now" Enzo said.

"You have tigers are they mean like Butch he always scratch me when father told him to play with me" I said hiding behind Ezra wiping my tears "no their not mean they will never hurt you okay do you want to see them" Enzo asked I nodded my head about to jump down the table but Ezra picks me up and puts me down.

"what's the fun of not jumping down" I whine to Ezra who laugh angel comes and push him to the floor now is my time to laugh Esdras was also laughing  we walk in a room were there is two tigers playing with toys while a panther is bathing her two cubs that were so different "King Queen come here" Enzo said as both tigers got up and walk to is Queen ran to me and started licking me everywhere she was bathing me she pick me up and she climb up to the tall table she kept licking me until I was clean I cuddle to her side and fell asleep.

Enzo POV

No now she is not going to give us Kiera back I look at king  for help but he just looks away and jumps on the table cuddling with her mate who had in between them kiera "Queen can I have my child back " I ask she just shook her head no and went back to sleep "Lucy please make sure they don't eat her I have to go okay I'll buy you some of the best fish OK " I said she nodded her head as I left with the guys to their new school.

We walk in to see some kids walking late to their class the three of us walk in the office to see the receptionist tell the two boys that were beat up looking to sit down they ignore her "sit down already" I said sternly they both jump at my voice but quickly sit down I smirk and look at the lady "what can I help you with sir" she said  polite thank god she wasn't a slut like the one from the old school.

"My name is Antonio Enzo Martin I came to register my brothers" I said she nodded and said "you can go in now " she pointed at the principals office I walk in follow by the twins they sit down on the chairs as I stood "hello mister Martin he are the papers the twins have to sign and the rules that a rent much" the principal said giving me papers I gave them to the boys as I sigh them as I sigh other needed papers I finish and give it at the same time the twins handed their papers we talk a little more and left home.

I walk in the playroom to see Kiera awake playing with the cubs and the others Kiera saw me and ran to hugged me but was stopped by King ,King smell me making sure I had nothing bad on me and let Kiera hug me "how was nap time" I ask her laughing "it was good but I'm hungry but they won't let me leave their side" she said I pick her up and take her in the kitchen I make her a sandwich and cut it in triangles and give it to her going to get her a sippy cup with apple juice I give it to her and wait for her to finish.

I pick her up when she finish and take her to my room to bath her and change her cloths I made braids in her hair and laid her on my bed she fell asleep and I left to shower and change and laid next to her falling asleep with her cuddle in my chest.