Chapter 9

Enzo POV

I woke up check the clock that's on my desk I stretch and go to my room to shower to see Kiera on my bed asleep I need to register her in school I grab my laptop and quickly find a school near the boys it asked for a physical so I'll take her to the doctor today I got in the shower and change into some black joggers with a hoodie and superstar I walk to the mirror and do my hair I turn to see Kiera awake and jumping "kiera go take a bath I'll choose your cloths okay" I said as she ran out and to her room slamming her door shut I laugh at that.

I pull my phone out and call the doctor telling him that we will be their in half a hour I walk to Kiera room and walk to her closet I grab the same outfit as mine and put it on the bed she came out wrapped in a towel I help her get in her cloths and tie her shoes.

"What do you want in your hair" I ask brushing thru her hair "braids and the little bun" she said I quickly did the braids and left some hair not braided doing a little bun on top with it I smile cause of my success its been a long time since I braided my hair we got off the ground and went downstairs for quick breakfast.

I put her in the front seat of my Ferrari putting her seatbelt I put my own seat belt on turning on the car I speeded out to the doctor I know its not safe but who's going to stop me tho I should probably not go this fast I stop at a red light as the song ritmo by black eyes peas and other's started I raised the volume as Kiera dance in her seat it was cute and funny dam she is turning me soft but whatever the light finally turn green so I step on the gas.

We safely go to the doctor the whole way Kiera was laughing and dancing in her seat we were waiting in the waiting room "Kiera Amara Davis" a nurse said I got up with Kiera in my arms following the nurse she took us to a room we sat their till the doctor came .

"Kiera can you sit here " he ask Kiera sat on the bed and did everything he ask her to do he left and came back 5 minutes later saying "she needs two shots one for the flu and the other one for her following" he said a nurse walk in with a little plate that had two  syringes "Dr. Storm we didn't take blood from her" she said

"let's do that first " he said and grabbed kiera pointing finger and press something making Kiera jump Dr.Storm kept pressing on her finger to get blood out making Kiera cry I hug her making her stop a little he put a band aid on her finger I sat her on my lap as they did her two shots in different shoulder kiera said that those didn't hurt but her finger did my poor baby I thought.

"Here's a lollipop you can leave now" he said giving kiera a lollipop leaving the room kiera just hold me tears spilling her eyes staring at her finger she look at me and said"would you be my daddy"I was shook for moment thinking will I be a good father to her I look down at her  and kiss her head.

"Yeah I'll be your daddy I'll protect you from everyone I promise no one will hurt you princessa" I said with a smile I walk with her in my arms to the car I put her in putting her seat belt I sat on my seat and did the same turning on the car I pull out my phone seeing it was already lunch time "what you want to eat baby" I ask making her blush"chicken nuggets "she said I drove to McDonald's.

I parked going to her side I open her door like a gentleman that I am I help her out going inside I go to the line as she ran to the games " Hello Welcome to McDonald's what can I get you"the girl asked looking at me like I was a chocolate.

I ignore her stare and say"can I have a Happy meal with apple juice ,pack of 6 nuggets ,yogurt for MY daughter and a Big Mac and a Dr.Pepper two Oreo Mcflurry that's it" she nodded her head clicking everything in a hurry "that will be 17.28 cents your order will be ready in a few" she said I pay and leave to a empty table near the games.

The food was placed in front of me by the girl that got my order I roll my eyes at her "Kiera come over  foods here" I said Kiera came running to the table we ate with her telling me that she will never go to the doctor again that they are monster only if she new the truth "daddy ima go to the bathroom be right back" she said and ran to the restroom I finish my food mixing the Mcflurry in the cup.

I turn to the restroom to see a guy hold Kiera by her arm in a tight grip I slowly walk over there "you thought that you'll hide from me little bitch you can't hide from me" he said the other guy stare at me in fear "if I was you I'll let my daughter go cause your hurting her" I said lowly the guy holding her let go and turn to me his whole face went pale .

"I'm sorry sir I didn't know she was yours" he said Kiera ran to me I pick her up and hug her"if I see you and your puppets near my daughter I will break every single bone in you do you understand "I said getting lounder by the minute" yes s-sir we w-will leave "they both said and ran out the place.

I grab our desert and leave to the car putting her in I go to my side and strap her putting my seat belt on I speeded to the house I slow down for the guards to open the gates I parked and took out a sleeping Kiera out I took her to my room and laid her down and went to put the dessert in the fridge when I hear the boys yelling at each other" why are you guys yelling"I ask as they got quiet.

"Is one of you going to say something or I have to ask Damon" I said "Ezra doing drugs to forget" Esdras said looking at Ezra who look piss"you fucking snitch can't even trust you Bitch"Ezra yelled "calm down everything is good now fix your problems I have work" I said and left to my office to send the register to the school and then did actual work I have to go tomorrow to the building I groan and did work in my laptop till I fell asleep.