Chapter 4

Enzo POV

I woke up by someone knocking on the door I open my cabinet and grabbed a shirt and pants I change while I was putting my shoes on I heard Esdras say behind the door "Enzo its going to be okay" with that he left somewhere I put my leather jacket and left to the garage.

I speed away and stopped in front of my childhood home I walk into the house and see old pictures of me and my family when we were small the house was a little dirty I didn't mind I walk in my old room and see everything as I left it.

I heard the front door open and footsteps running up the steps I quickly close the door and open the window someone started pushing the door "there someone in here " a guy said I got out the window and slam it close jumping off the roof and running to my car and turn the car on I speed out the street.

I drove to one of the gang house and walk in everyone jump to their feet as they saw me "Enzo how you been lately mi amigo" Matteo my best friend said I smirk at him and tell him"how you been Matteo" he rolled his eyes .

"Where is my nieses and nephews  Enzo" he asked I just laugh "their still asleep at our new home"I said then Ezra came running inside.

" Enzo I have to tell you something let's go"Ezra said I nodded my head at the guys and got in the car with Ezra "Esdras told me thst you kick him out yesterday of your office" Ezra said I nodded my head his breathing was the only thing I can hear.

I turn to him and see him trying to catch his breath "hey Ezra you okay" I asked he nodded his head turning to the window I stopped at the gate of the mansion as Damon signal the guy to open it.

We got out silent and went inside I was so confuse till Damon said "your mother is in the kitchen with Esdras"I was frozen on spot but walk to the kitchen to see Esdras sitting on the counter as my so called mother cook something I rolled my eyes and walk out and too the back were the pool was I sat on the one of the pool chair and saw Angel and Lupo play around the pool.

I heard Cry's so I follow the sound till I stopped in front of a tree I look up to see a little girl crying she saw me and said" please don't tell father that I'm here he is going to hit me for running away"that is so mess up "hey come down I'll take care of you" I said.

"Promise you won't hurt me like father" she said I nodded my head as I stretch my arms out to get her she grabbed tightly on my hands I pulled her to my chest "I promise but what's your name" I said "my name is kiera".

I walk back to the house I notice kiera was asleep I took her to my room and laid her on my bed and left to Ezra room locking the door I open the door to see Ezra in the far corner in his room hugging his knees to his chest crying he was having a anxiety attack I walk to him and talk in the softest voice.

" Ezra breath in and breath out " I look around for his pills but there were none "Enzo I don't want her here in scared she is going to hurt me please don't let her hurt me" Ezra said trying to calm down I crouch down and hugged him telling him everything is going to be okay and that she won't get close to him.

He finally fell asleep in my arms I pick him up and put him in his bed pulling his blanket over him and walk out of his room quietly "Ruben make sure you send someone to get his medication" I said Ruben Ezra personal guard pulled out his walkie talkie and said something but didn't hear as I continue going to the kitchen  were you could hear Esdras laugh really loud.

"Mom I'm happy your back" Esdras said hugging mom he notice me and said"Enzo I thought I send Ezra to get you a long time ago were is he"I glared at him "Ezra isn't your little messenger so stop and why is she here" I said with a deadly tone.

"Um she is our mother she deserves to be here as much as we do" he said looking away from my stare mom felt the tension and said "stop it both of you were is my son Enzo" mom said I rolled my eyes at her and said "asleep but you will never see him because you scar him for life he doesn't want you here he is scared that you will hurt him again and I promise him that I won't let that happen" I said.

Mom had tears running down her face she look at me and glared "I never did such thing you got into his head" she yelled at me at the end "no you left 5 years ago when we needed you the most he cry himself to sleep every night  thinking it was his fault till he gave up he wanted to die, one night I heard a gun shot and saw him their on the floor with a wound on his stomach he was going to shot himself but dad push the gun away making the bullet hit Ezra stomach since that day we all protected him from everything he learn to be a little tough but still he needed us so go back to the whole you crawled out of cuz you are not welcome here" I said.

"She just want to-" Esdras was saying "Esdras shut up your twin brother has anxiety attacks and nightmares because of her so make her leave or both of you just get the fuck out" I said he nodded his head and grabbed moms hand walking to the door "I guess I only have a son that cares about me" mom said Esdras open the door and walk her to her car and came back inside.

"Enzo I'm sor-" he was saying "no just leave it Esdras " with that I left to my room were Kiera still was asleep I change into shorts and went to sleep.