Next morning /April pt.1

Early the next morning, the is sun peeking its way through the windows illuminating the room. A sense of peace can be felt as you lie there in your bed. You flashback to last night with Tom in his office, feeling the warmth of his body from his embrace and hearing his beautiful voice read to you. It was a perfect evening.

You decide you should take a shower in your bathroom and get ready for the day. You might not be going anywhere, but you want to look presentable around Tom. Getting into the warm stream of the shower, you close your eyes and enjoy the water flowing down your body. You close your eyes and for a moment forget where you were...and start "singing" just a little off key. (Think of your favorite song to sing)

You are singing your lungs out and it's only 7:30 in the morning. Along with the singing, you're dancing in the shower using your shampoo as a microphone. Giving a little turn as you're dancing you turn to face the bathroom sink and open your eyes....

"Oh sweet Jesus," you scream as you got scared shitless. Tom was leaning on the bathroom sink looking at you with a smile on his face and giggling.

"I'm sorry y/n, I didn't mean to frighten you."

"How long have you been standing there gawking at me?"

"Hmmm somewhere between the end of first verse and beginning of the second."

"I'm sorry if I woke you. I tend to sing in the shower sometimes."

"If I remember correctly, you didn't sing when we took a shower together y/n."

"That's because I was using my voice to make other sounds," you say winking.

"What beautiful sounds those were."

"Are you saying that my singing isn't as beautiful as those sounds Tom," you playfully tease. "Any noise you make y/n is music to my ears," Tom responds.

You smile to Tom. You see him looking at you up and down. His eyes studying every curve of your body. "And don't you knock Mr. Hiddleston, it's rude to intrude on a lady", you jokingly say as you turn around, your back facing him. "Well pardon me ma'am".

Tom starts to undress himself from his pajama pants and black tee shirt, and knocks on the glass shower door. "May I come in," he says slowly with a flirtatious half smile.
You turn and look at him up and down, with a brief stop and smile while looking at his length.

"Of course. Please, do come in sir."
Tom walks in with a smile. Pulling you towards him, he kisses you while he guides you slowly, as you walk backwards to the shower wall behind you. With one swift move, he takes you by your legs and carries you so your centers are close in proximity.

Another shower rendezvous with Tom to start your morning right.

**********one month later***********
April 1, 2020

It's been about one month since you first moved in with Tom. It's been absolute paradise! You have gotten to know more about his life as a child, how he moved from Wimbledon to Oxford, his experience in boarding school, and more about growing up being the only boy amongst his two sisters.
Not to mention the sexual escapades that both of you have had. Each time better than the last. It's as if each time both of you have sex, it's like the first time you're ravishing each other's bodies.

The one down side so far is that you're still sleeping in your own room. You think to yourself that by now, and after everything both of you have done, you'd sleep in the same room. However you respect what silent agreements Tom and you have made.

There is a major bonus... Tom makes breakfast every morning for the both of you. This morning was a special treat! You've never had a full English breakfast and Tom was going to show you what you've been missing. You decide to wear a plain black tee, jeans, and black heels.