Meeting the God of Mischief

(Monday February 24, 2020- On way to set)

Making your way into Tom's car wearing, what you thought would spark little to no sexual feelings in you or Tom, "let's go!"

"I made you some Earl Grey tea here at my home as I did not get you one from a cafe", you say to Tom.

"Thank you y/n", he takes a sip, "this is very delicious, more than any cafe I've ever tried it from."

You start calling wardrobe and makeup to let them know that Tom is on his way and they should expect him in 15 minutes.

Tom was driving with one hand on the steering wheel and the other placed between the two of you. It was almost as if he was inviting you to hold his hand. Deep down, you really wanted to. His huge hands that look delicate, but yet strong, and you know that from your experience with him.

"As soon as you walk in you should be heading to makeup right away, as they know the wig is not your fondest part. Wardrobe will follow thereafter".

"Thank you y/n. Yes it gets pretty hot under that wig, but it brings the character together nicely".

Raising your eyebrows and grinning you say, "oh yes it does".

Looking over at you, "Y/n, I never asked...you knew so much about me before we met, you must've or are a fan of my work, right?"

You laugh slightly, "you could say that..."

"What was the role, or first role, that made you one?"

"Well, I bet you can guess based off my slippers you saw earlier... it's Loki. I saw 'Thor' when it premiered in 2011 and it spiraled from there". You pause and say under your breath, "spiraled into having fantasies about Loki". You hope Tom didn't hear that last bit of confession.

Tom laughs, "eheheh well I guess you'll really enjoy your day on set seeing your favorite character come to life".

Once you get on set property, Tom heads to the trailer and you follow behind him while checking your voicemails from different places asking for a Tom Hiddleston interview. You call a few back and start to schedule some and take note. You go in and check on Tom in makeup, "is there anything you need Tom?"

"No darling, thank you", he replies.

The director passes by and tells you that they need Tom on set in 1 hour. You walk in the trailer looking down at your planner, "Tom the director needs you soon". That's when wardrobe walks in and tells you if you can step outside while they get Tom ready.

You raise your eyebrows smiling at Tom and he laughs and signals his head towards the door. You reluctantly get out. You begin to wonder what's the point of stepping outside if you already seen every inch of this man.

You are approached by a Marvel PA and asked to sign contracts that under no circumstances are you to give out spoilers that you may see while you are on their set. You gladly sign, as you start to notice Tom's trailer door open.

Tom steps out of the trailer in full Loki glory, wearing what Loki was last seen wearing in Endgame. You slowly look at him from his feet to his head, and you take a deep gulp and bite your lip. Leather never looked so damn good!

Smiling from ear to ear, "come Tom, the director was adamant about you being on set soon".

Getting on set, Tom tells you to sit on the chair with his name so you can watch. The director gives Tom instruction, and the cameras begin to roll.

Seeing it in film is a way different experience from seeing the product being produced right before your eyes. Tom definitely looks like he is in his comfort zone while acting. You smile as you admire him from afar. How is it that this man is still single you wonder, and by the way he fucks, you're perplexed even more. The director tells everyone to take a ten minute break and Tom walks over to you.