November/ I Care Immensely About You

****Thursday, November 12, 20202****

As shooting continues, the fifth episode about to wrap, you start missing someone you haven't talked to in a long time, Elena. After checking your Snapchat yesterday, you noticed that Elena's location shows her back in Atlanta.

Sitting at the kitchen island with what Tom made for breakfast, you barely touch your food.

"Y/n, is there something wrong with the eggs benedict I made for you," Tom asks with a concerned voice.

"It's nothing too serious. It's just that...I haven't talked to Elena in months, even after what happened in September, I did not call her."

"I have noticed that you have not talked to her in a while. Why have you stopped talking to her if I may know?"

You didn't want to be completely honest with Tom and say that you and Elena have not talked because she was not completely supportive of your feelings towards him, so instead you reply, "just a difference of opinions over the subject of love."

Tom raises his eyebrows, "Love? Care to expand?"

"The difference between love and obsession. How there is a distinction between the two, yet how blurry that line between them can be. I believe there can be love above an obsession, and she believes that obsession can't be overcome and turn into love. Our disagreement was so strong, this is the longest we've gone without talking."

Tom takes a sip from his coffee, looks down at his mug and back you. "Do you want to know what I think?"

You smile, "of course! I love hearing what your smart and beautiful mind always has to say!"

"I think obsession can be confused for love, sometimes. I've had my share of fan letters claiming to love me and asking for my hand in marriage, but that is obsession with someone whom they hardly know what they're like. How can you love someone without knowing them personally and in depth?"

You analyze what Tom just told you and sit back with a smile, "I see your point, I truly do, but if I may insert something?" Tom nods. "As you once said, 'falling in love is surprising, shocking and chaotic, and beautiful. When you fall in love with somebody you can't explain why you do it, you just do."

Tom laughs, "using my words against me are you y/n?"

"I am Mr. Hiddleston! They are some of the most beautiful words you have ever said in an interview."

Tom comes and sits next to you and puts his arm around you, "well I think you should go see Elena. I'll give you the whole weekend off so that you may see her and sort things out."

"Oh no Tom , I can't do that. You still have the series going on and you have a meeting with Kevin Feige pending for this weekend or next week regarding the series."

"I am not taking no for an answer y/n. I cannot imagine a life-long friendship, like the one you have with Elena, ending so abruptly for a difference in opinions."

You hug Tom tightly, "thank you Tom. I do miss her and I don't want to lose her friendship.What about you, what will you do for three days without me?"

"Oh I think I can manage being alone for three days."

You were kind of hoping for a differnt answer from Tom along the lines of "I'll miss you" or something remotely similar.

"Oh okay then...well I guess we should get to work for today then Tom."

****Friday, November 13, 2020****