Chapter 20: "Keep your friends close..."

Começar do início

'How I'd love to go to Paris again,' The chorus repeated, and I felt a familiar comfort, in listening to the band. It eased the tension that seemed to surround me and Lauren, and was WAY better than that painful silence.

The rain had started to chuck down from the sky, and Lauren had to squint through the rain, to see ahead. Luckily she had good windshield wipers that cleared the rain for a second, then blurred. I hummed along to the music that played, keeping a mental note to ask for a copy of her CD.

A few minutes passed, and 'Touch Me' by Victoria Monét ft Kehlani floated through the speakers. And I felt my cheeks burn up, as I recalled a particularly heated make out sesh with Casey, as this song hummed in the background. The memories flickering in my mind, and getting me all worked up, the words bringing me back to exact points. I closed my eyes as I allowed my mind to fully engulf in the memory.

"Don't stop" I whimpered, as Casey sucked devotedly at the sensitive skin of my neck, marking me up. I was in no mood to protest, the tingling sensation of her hot mouth was irresistible.

The sweet voice of Victoria Monét played softly on the car radio, we were currently in the back of her car. The words turned me on even more, if that was even possible.

'Touch me,
feel me,'

I shuffled forward on my knees, bringing them a either side of her thighs. Gasping when I felt Casey grip my butt abruptly, and dragging me into her, effectively rubbing where I needed her desperately.

'Went from hands on the wheel,

To hands on my thighs,

To hands on my body in the back of the porsche,

"This ain't no Porsche." I whispered teasingly, though it came out as more of a pant.

"Shut up." Casey grumbled, as she pushed my centre into her harshly, causing me to scream.

"Oh shit!" I shrieked as she repeated the motion harsher, the all too familiar feeling of heat, building in my core. I tried to steady myself by placing my hand on the fogged up window of Casey's backseat.

'And when you rock them short nails,

That's low-key sentimental,

Now keep em cut though,

So there ain't no incidentals,'

Casey pulled up the fabric of my crop top, and licked her lips at the sight of my naked chest. The adoring glint in her eyes never seems to waver in the slightest, giving me the biggest boost of confidence in myself. Feeling bold, I grabbed onto her head, and pulled her face towards my right breast. Moaning in delight, when I feel her lips attach immediately to the erect bud. I bit my lower lip harshly, to contain the tumultuous moaning that needed to flow from me constantly. Though the insistent noise came out in a shaky groan, as Casey sucked, licked and devilishly bit down on the skin before sucking again. My eyes rolled back in pure pleasure, and the screams that erupted from me, I had absolutely no control of.

'Touch me, Feel me,

Gеt to, Know me,