Chapter 11: "Secrets."

Casey's POV

School had indeed, been as depressing as I dreaded it'd be. The distant rambling of Elsa, was stifled by the thought of Izzie replaying over and over in my mind.

God.

It's like I can't last a second without her touch, her kiss, her hot breath mumbling sweet nothings into my ear. I hadn't noticed the trance, that even the thought of her put me in. Until Elsa interrupted me.

"Casey!" She scoffed angrily, shaking me back to reality. Although I preferred being in that dreamy state, it sure beats hearing Elsa whine about shit I don't care about.

"Sorry, mom. I've just, had a lot on my mind..." I said shaking my head in attempt to snap out of it, it felt weird calling her mom instead of Elsa.

"I was asking you how your first day back at school was today?" She asked with suspicious prying eyes, although she paired them with a warm smile.

"It was school, how good can it get?" I said nonchalantly, noticing Sam enter the living room. This was my chance to escape before any questions entered her head. As I attempted to ditch Elsa's tone became more serious.

"Hold on, Casey..." she said gesturing me to sit, I slumped back into my chair. And watched Elsa's expression became slightly bemused.

"I got a call from the principal..." I knew where this was going, great. "... I was waiting for you to come to me, but clearly you didn't."

"Mom, it was a misunderstanding. We weren't doing anything-" I said although her face told me she didn't have any context before hand.

"We?" She said puzzled.

"Me and Izzie..." I replied going red in the face, this seemed to amuse Elsa.

"What? Izzie? But she's such a good girl." She said even more confused.

Yeah she's not as 'good' as you'd think. I thought making myself giggle, also confusing Elsa.

"We weren't allowed in the classroom during lunch, that's it..." I said looking down at my hands.

"Oh-" she broke eye contact as she frowned to herself. "Then why did you get a detention?"

"I don't know okay, the lady's an old fart." This made Elsa roll her eyes a little.

"So, what where you guys doing..." Elsa's eyes once again became prying and suggestive. But this time it was even more awkward.

"Sam!" I said jumping up from the table, to Elsa's disappointment. She had extracted enough from me for today, her voice trailed after me annoyingly.

"Leave me alone I'm busy." Said Sam from the living room.

Although I ignored, obviously, hovering over him to see what he was watching. He always loved watching penguins, and he'd been watching his adopted penguin since he got home. That was 2 hours ago...

"What's she doing now." I said genuinely interested, he lifted his iPad to show me her chirping. It was pretty cute not gonna lie.

*Ding*

I checked my phone instantly.

Dad: we need to talk case.