The call home...

Ember looks at the minor demon laying on the floor begging for her to spare it but Ember gives a sweet smirk at the little demon before she brings up her crimson blade and sends the demon back to hell.
As Ember watched the Demon turn to ash, she hears an amusing voice.

"Come on Ember, Move your ass"

Ember looks over her shoulder to smile at Dean and Sam fellow hunters she met a few years back.
She doesn't go with them often but it is always fun when she does hunt with them.

"I am coming jackass!"

Ember lifts her sword from the clear and empty ground where the demon used to be and cleans the black blood off her blade then using her Nephilim abilities to make sword vanish and walking towards the Dean's Chevrolet Impala.
Dean looks at Ember over the bonnet and smiles and she walks with a smirk on her face and sighs at her antics.

"Will you hurry up because I will leave you here and not drop you back at your car! Which is out of my way by the way"

Sam just shakes his head with a smile playing on his lips because he knows Dean won't leave Ember behind.
Ember smirks at Dean then pulls his keys out of her back pocket swinging them at him and he starts to swear but opens the door for Ember to get in.

Ember smiles at Dean and gives him a kiss on his cheek then climbs in, Dean pulls his hand up to wipe his face and mumbles about it which makes Ember laugh.

As they drive back into Houston where Ember car is parked, Ember phone starts to go off, she pulls it out of pocket and is shocked by the person call, Sam picks up on this but waits because the frown on her face is not a good thing.

Ember debates of she wants to answer but gives in and answers.

"Yes?"

"Ember?"

"Yes Elena!" Ember snaps at her twin.

"I need your help?"

"Why?"

"Look, I know you do not like me but I need your help. If you do not want come for me then come for Jeremy!"

"Why don't you just ask mum and dad?"

Then here was silence at the end of line and Ember frown deepened.

"They died last year Ember"

Ember sucks in a breath at this news and could not believe they where gone, she was never close to them as they always favoured Elena but she did love them but she also knew that their 'Uncle' John was their really father but it was his job to tell Elena not her.

"Where are you staying now?"

"At home, Aunt Jenna is taking care of us"

"Then why was I not called?"

"Uncle John told Aunt Jenna that you are staying somewhere else"

Ember ground her teeth because that bastard she was related too helped cover up for Elena which only pissed her off more.

"I will be there, when I can"

Ember ended the call, wanting nothing more than scream but held it in.
Dean pulled up to the blue Mustang and looked to see Ember trying not to scream and got out to let Ember out but the moment she does, she screams and keeps going till her voice is raw.
Sam and Dean see this and go to her pulling her into a hugs which causes her to sob.

Both the Winchesters are aware of some of Embers history and know what she went through as a child, when they met her at 13, she was fighting certain type of vampire but killed it which impressed them.

"I have been asked to come home to Mystic Falls"

Dean looks at Sam and the both nod.

"Do you want us to come with you?"

Ember smiles at them but shakes her head.

"No I need to do this myself."

Ember looks at them and hugs them.
After an hour talking with the winchesters, Ember gives them a hug and says her good byes before getting into her Mustang.

As Ember starts to drive she remembers what started her journey to become a Demon Hunter and Bounty Hunter.

**Flashback**

Ember follows Elena into the garden because she wanted her doll back they turn 6 in a few days and she wanted her doll to help celebrate it.

"Elena, where are we going?"

"Just over here Ember"

Ember grumbled but followed her twin but then Elena came to a stop and turned to smile at Ember which worried her.

"Now we are here, If you want to get your doll, I have hidden it up in the tree"
Elena pointed up to the tree behind her and Ember frowned because this was a new level of mean for Elena.

"Why Elena?"

Elena shrugged and smiled before walking off.

Ember wanted to cry but she really wanted her doll back.
Ember started to climb the tree and once she got her doll, she looked down and saw how high she was and got scared but she refused to let Elena see her cry and started to slowly climb down but then she felt something on her foot.
When she looked down she saw this tall man with no face and caused her to scream, she looked over to Elena and saw her laughing at Ember, when it tried to force her down she screamed again and thrown her hands out but she was suddenly surrounded by light.

When she opened her eyes, she's on the ground with her doll in her arms, the demon thing was gone and she saw Elena was on the floor.
Ember ran to her twin and tried to shake her then started screaming for mum and dad

They both ran out and started yelling for Elena.

"Ember, what have you done?"

**End of Flaskback**

Ember took a deep breath with the memory because it never really came to her that her own sister had made a deal with a demon to save herself but the only positive thing was that it opened her abilities which have been growing.

Ember sees the sign for Mystic falls and decides to take the Katherine Pierce approach and let's have fun.