Dealing with Angels

Ember practically stomped off, never that she would admit to stopping off mind you.
She sent one last glare towards Clary and knew she had enough of that place.
Angel's do not mess with her and they know it, Archangel Michael learned that early on and that helped build a good relationship with Lucifer.
Ember knew that things where happening all over the globe, different events all seem to been happening at once.
Ember phone started to ring, she pulled it out and saw Dean calling, she sighed because she didn't seem to be having a break over this week.

"Yes Dean, how may I be of service?"

There was silence then laughter, after a moment a voice that was not deans spoke.

"Hello my little Raven"

Ember sighed but smirked.

"Hello Gabriel,what can I do for you? And why do you have Dean's phone."

"I am currently putting Dean and Sam through a test and I could use your help dealing with Michael."

Ember scoffs at his choice in words and though she is intrigued, she had to deal with a hybrid.

"I would but I have to hunt down a certain original"

For the next 10 minutes she argues with the Archangel but finally has enough, so she has to threaten him.

"Are you still pretending to be Loki? I am sure if I summon him, he would not be impressed with your impersonation of himself."

The line goes quite for a moment.

"You wouldn't?"

Gabriel who was feeling confident  remind me to go it's suddenly feeling not so confident anymore and then take the moment to think before.

"Fine I will stop pestering for you to come right now but could you come once your business is done....please?"

Ember smiles because this archangel never says please and she's quite happy that you managed to get one out of him.

"Fine, but I have a few things I need to sort out once I am done, I will call for you and we can hit the road and can you please let Sam and Dean go. No need to play with them as your brother won't be taking over them since they have their own bodies now."

Ember could hear the pout coming from the Archangel and tried to hold back her laughter.

"Fffffffiiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeeeee"

Archangel let's out a frustrated whine when he says fine but does as you ask since you are friends.

They talk for another minute, then Ember ends the call.

Ember suddenly gets nausea but holds it off till it clears, she bites her lip because she never gets sick but shrugged it off.

She sees her car and is about to climb in when someone stops her from closing her car door, she pulls a knife and holds it to the persons throat.

"Let go of my car"

Ember says with venom, the person looks at her and she can see it is Castiel.

"What are you doing little Angel? If this is about Sam and Dean I've sorted that out."

Sam and Dean seem to have adopted this angel for some reason and Ember could never understood why till she met the Archangels.

"I have come to warn you"

Ember looked at Castiel with a smirk and nodded her head for him to carry on.

"Demons are coming for you, they want the child"

But Castiel grunted and groaned then vanished in light.

Ember was really confused but just sighed, shut her door and started the engine, off to find the hybrid.

*******************************

Sorry this chapter is shorter

Hope you enjoyed it