The Full Moon Ritual

Ember checks the calendar on her phone and can see it is the full moon tonight, the ritual would be taking place.

I have already put golluems in her place and Jeremy as I need to be sure they are safe and as most vampires have never come into a contact with a golluem so it was easy enough to dismiss them.

Ember hears people taking as she approaches the salvatore house and decided to be rude and walk in much to stefan salvatore dismay and Elijah pleasure.

Elijah looks at Elna and Stefan

"Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse."

"Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus."

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it...He'll be a true hybrid"

Damon joins them and Ember snorts at his entrance the man need to grow a pair or her sister needs to be more honest.

"

Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today. With Bonnie."

Ember looks at Damon the oldest idiot "Damon...dont be more of a dick"

"No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying."

"I'll write her a great eulogy."

Ember snorts that be ause it is funny and Elijah smiles at Embers antics, Elena becoming annoyed with Ember just replies.

"It's not an option, Damon."

"All right, how do we break this curse?"

"Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know."

"The moonstone."

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each."

"And where do I fit into it?"

"The final part of the ritual."

Elijah takes a wooden box from the shelf and Ember looks on in interest.

"

Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger...to the point of your death."

Damon looks at Elena. Stefan takes Elena's hand. She looks at him. He opens the box and takes a jar from it. Ember sucks in her breath at the cheat of death in front of her wonder how this vampire got it.

"

And that's where you come in."

"This is an elixir that I acquired some 500 years ago for Katerina. It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation."

"So I'll be dead?"

"And then you won't."

"That's your plan? A magical witch potion with no expiration date?"

He looks at Elena.

"

You want to come back to life, what about John's ring?"