Nephilim and LA Institute

Ember was rubbing her temple to keep the onslaught of a migraine as she looked at the run down house of the outskirts of Central LA.

Why much Nephilim always run to down trodden buildings?.

Ember walked forward while annoyance and determination to get this blasted child to the institute as soon as possible.
Once she step foot in the building she let her sense heightened qnd felt the little bugger in the living room trying to hide from her.

"HELLO.....I know your here kid, I have no issue with you and I have sent by your uncle to keep you safe and drop you somewhere safe."

Ember stands there for about 5 mins and he doesn't move, sighing in frustration she quickly and quietly makes her way to were she sensed him qmd grabs him from behind, she can tell she caught him by surprise with the yelp sound he produced.

"Its rude to ignore someone."

Soon as the words left her mouth he started to struggle against her grip which passed her off to now end.
She got fed up and knocked him out then proceeded to drag him to the car and tie him up.

Once she was done, she smiled and dusted her hands then put them on her hips for a job well done then walked to the drivers side of the car.

Once she got in the car the Nephilim started to wake up which would of surprised her if not for the fact that his dad is an Archangel.

"Wakey Wakey princess."

He moaned and cursed then looked up to see a pretty girl siting driving next to him, after he minute he remembered what happened.

"You have to let me go, there are things and strange people after me, you could get hurt."

Ember looked at him seeing that he was truly scared for her and found it sweet...but unnecessary.

"That's sweet kid but I am not so easy hurt, how about you describe what you have seen, also what's your name?"

It was quiet in the car for a few minutes  while he looked at her in shock probably Happy that some believed him.

"My name is Henry but my mum used to call me Ren."

He then begin to describe what sounded like hunter demons, hello bounty hunters and from the sound of it circle members as well, that isn't good at all.
Making the decision Ember takes a drastic turn and heads towards LUX to see Lucifer.

"Ren, we are going to see an old friend amd he will explain to you about your fathers family and then I will take you to the institute were you will see what your mum used to do....okay?"

Ren looked at Ember then nodded after a moment because he knew nothing of his father and his mother never told what she did, she just stopped coming home about a year ago.

Once Ember and Ren pull up outside the LUX building, she comings round and unties Ren then drags him inside, once they are on the lift she pressed the penthouse button.

After a very very very awkward elevator ride, the door dings open and there is Lucifer sipping what looks to be bourbon while looking the skyline.

"Luci  we have an issue and meet Ren your nephew."

Ren whipped his head round to Ember then back to Lucifer but the first thing out of his mouth.

"Why is your name Luci?"