Chapter 4

Jacksons POV

      By the time Jackson got into his room, Jinyoung was sitting on his bed with a big smirk on his face. Jackson undressed and put his pajama pants on then sat beside his friend.

"So, where are you going to take him on your first date?" Jinyoung asked curiously.

" I don't know, I've never really been on a date. I usually fuck them and that's it." Jackson said shrugging.

Jinyoung laughed and gently slapped Jacksons arm.

You ask him out and you don't know what you're going to do with him or where you guys are going to go? Jinyoung was now laughing so hard.

"Yah!" Jackson said smacking Jinyoung back. "What do you and Jaebum usually do?"

Jinyoung stopped laughing and started thinking. "Usually we go to dinner at our favorite restaurant,  or to the movies, sometimes we go to the mall."

Jackson laid back thinking. "Maybe i'll take him to dinner, then for a walk down by the Han River." Jackson said.

Jinyoung got up and began to change into his night clothes. "That would be a good date." Jaebum and I like to ride our bikes down there." He said smiling to his close friend.

They both got into their beds and were soon fast asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Marks POV

      Mark walked into his room and sat on his bed. Jaebum was in the shower, he could hear the water running. He figured he'd take this time to quickly change and get into bed.

He had just started at this school and he already loved it. His new friends were all amazing. They treated him as if they had known him for years, and Jackson.....Jackson was so sweet, and funny, amd cute. How could a person he just met make him feel like there was a 1000 butterflies in his stomach every time he smiled or touched him.

Just as he was daydreaming in his bed the bathroom door opened and Jaebum appeared in boxers.

"I hope you don't mind I prefer to sleep like this." He said smiling and getting into his bed.

"No, Good night" Mark smiled then turned to face the wall.

"Good night." Jaebum replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacksons POV

     The next morning Jackson woke up before Jinyoungs alarm even went off. He was sitting on his bed on his phone fully dressed.

"Hyung, why are you up so early? Jinyoung asked, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"I couldn't sleep any more." Jackson simply replied never looking away from his phone.

Jinyoung got up and ready and soon both boys were making their way to the cafeteria. As they walked in Jaebum, Mark, Yugyeom, amd Youngjae were already seated at their table eating and talking. They quickly got their breakfast and sat with their friends.

"Annyeong" Jinyoung said sitting beside his boyfriend and pecking him on the lips.

"Annyeong" The others greeted.

"What's up?" Jackson asked sitting between Mark and Yugyeom.

"Nothing, we were just waiting for you two to bring your asses!" Yugyeom said smirking.

Jackson smacked him on the mouth then kissed him on the cheek. "Yugyeomie, don't talk to your hyungs that way." He said smiling.

Jackson turned to face Mark. "How did you sleep?" He asked taking a bite of his cereal.

"Good. Jaebum snores though." Mark said jokingly.

The other boys began to laugh.

"Mark, so do you." Jaebum retorted laughing.

Mark shook his head no and continued laughing.

"Yugyeomie, where's Bam Bam? Youngjae asked.

Yugyeom shrugged and continued to eat.

"Where are we going on our date?" Mark asked while scanning the room for Bam Bam, Chanyeol, or Sehun.

Jackson shrugged. "I don't know yet. I guess it will be a surprise!" He said excitedly.

The bell rang and they split up like they had yesterday. Jackson, Mark, Jaebum, and Jinyoung all made their way to their classes. This time instead of watching his best friedns make out. He held the hand of the boy he had only known for two days and who had already stolen his heart. They shared a quick peck on the lips before parting to go to their seperate classes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY ITS STARTING SLOW! I JUST DONT WANT TO RUSH THROUGH IT. THAT'S NOT FUN!

Any way, i'm back! 25 comments and votes and ill write the next chapter!

Love you gays!