Mic Catch Up

🔊Mic🔊

Sibling-

Tenya and Tensei are your siblings, you being the middle child. You're the black sheep of the family in many ways, most notably in your style and quirk. It's a shame you love your family too much to just leave them behind entirely. Oh well, such is life.

Quirk-

Gravity Shift
You can shift the center of gravity on any solid object you focus on. It takes more focus and energy with the bigger and more organic the object. The gravity that shifts also effects you in the same way.

How you met-

Mic was in his third year when you started your first year at UA, but you didn't actually meet until the sports festival when you got the first place prize for the first years section. He wanted to congratulate you, especially with winning against Ken Ishiyama and Shinji Nishiya, both having surrounding manipulation quirks. He dragged Aizawa along to come and congratulate you and asking what your quirk was. After explaining your quirk to them you asked if you could train with them, wanting to strengthen your fighting ability. They found no problem in that and accepted. You were really happy about that and was about to ask when, but Tensei called for you to say you guys were going. You told the two boys in front of you that you'd find them to smooth out the details later and waved goodbye as you ran off.

Nicknames-

Yours: Big Grump, Chilly, Ghosty, Magician, Boo.

His: Pumpkin, Music Man, Screamo, Greaser, Hot Stuff.

How you started dating-

Being as oblivious as you are and as protective as Shinji is, you didn't know he liked you for a good two months. I wasn't until Aizawa got tired of it all and just walked up to you to tell you to ask Yamada out. It took you a moment to realize why he'd told you that and it made you really happy. Aizawa kept Shinji distracted as you went to ask Hizashi out.

When you asked him after school you had to cover his mouth and ask him to answer you quietly. He whispered a 'yes', which made you smile. You decided on a small sushi shop across town before going your separate ways to go home. A few nights you met up in semi-casual clothing and quickly found Yamada. You two talked and ate the whole time, making jokes and talking about your friends, getting to know each other better. When the date was over he gave you a joking kiss on the hand to make you laugh before going your separate ways. This thing would just stay between you two.

Best friend-

Shinji Nishiya, now known as Kamui Woods.

You met Shinji at the entrance exam, learning you were in the same class, and sat next to each other. You work exceptionally well together and liked to hang out all the time. He's like another brother to you and got really protective when he realized Hizashi liked you.

Movie night-

You'll watch whatever you find. Most of your date nights at UA were hanging out at his house and watching random movies after finishing your homework. It's how you two went on dates without anyone being suspicious.

When you become a couple-

He asked to be officially on your second date. You accepted but worried that no one would accept you two being together. You two decided it would be nice to just secretly date for a while, being able to hide it surprisingly well for almost an entire year. Aizawa was the only one to know and Tensei was the first one to find out and letting it slip. Oh well, the quiet was good while it lasted.

First kiss-

You two had been dating for four months by now and you were being super careful to have no one find out... maybe a little too careful. Hizashi really wanted to kiss you but you were super scared. You didn't even realize it was bugging him until one day while training. You thought Hizashi had hurt his leg and was trying to make sure he was okay. Before you could say too much as you knelt in front of him he grabbed you by the shirt and pulled you into a desperate kiss.