How You Met

💚Midoriya 💚

Well, you met the class when Aizawa introduced you as his new student-teacher. How you met Midoriya specifically was right after introductions.

You were helping with hero training when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You saw Izuku, who apparently went by Deku, with a notebook in hand. He asked for you to explain who you were and how exactly your quirk worked. You were a little suspicious but he showed you his notebook, explaining why he asked. You laughed and explained how your quirk worked, which he was fascinated by. You suggested to take him teleporting one day and he agreed without realizing he was speaking.

💥Bakugo💥

You met Bakugo during lunch on your first day of classes. You were talking with one of your new friends while looking for a table when someone slammed into your shoulder, causing you and them to drop your trays. In a fit of rage you turned to see Bakugo, just as angry. That started the screaming match. You were blaming each other for the incident while people just watched the show go down. It almost broke into a brawl when Aizawa broke you up. Then, the day carried on as normal, like nothing ever happened. 

🏃🏻Iida🏃🏻

You were looking for your brother, Fumi, when you found him talking to his classmates. You'd all seen each other before, but you never actually talked to them. The problem was, you needed your brother in order to go home, so you had to interact with them, or else you knew you'd never get his attention.

So, you put on as confident a look as you could summon and strut right up to them. Midoriya was the first to notice you and greeted you, not knowing your name. Fumikage introduced everyone and said hello. Iida seemed more stiff than you'd ever seen him but shrugged it off. You told your brother it was time to go to not get into trouble.

You always stayed at home during the weekends and you got in trouble by your worried parents if you didn't show up together and on time. You all bid your farewells before you two headed to the car.

💕Uraraka💕

Apparently Midoriya's little sibling was a big deal. Sadly for him, you were taller by at least a couple inches. You're pretty sure people only talked to you because of your older brother. You couldn't blame them, but you didn't like the reasons why they recognized you as Midoriya's sibling. You're brother was, and you're putting it very lightly, a little too reckless for your liking.

But then the first day ended and Izuku and his friends found you on the way to your dorms. He was checking up on you and decided to introduce you to his two closest friends, Uraraka and Iida. You liked them right off the bat and saw that they were probably the reason he wasn't dead yet. Uraraka especially caught your eye with her bubbly personality, seeming almost flustered. But then you'd reached your stop and said goodnight before turning in.

🧊Todoroki🔥

Denki decided you needed to be introduced to his entire class, one by one. You've spent all of your after-school and lunch time being introduced to people, which was exhausting. You weren't exactly an outgoing person like your older brother.

It was sunset and you thought the torture was over when Denki remembered someone you real wished he'd forgot. Shoto Todoroki. He dragged you to the 1A dorms and yelled for someone to get Todoroki. The little rich boy soon came out and Denki began the introductions.

To your surprise, Todoroki wasn't half as bad as you thought he would be. You thought he would be cold to you, but he just seemed like he wanted to get this over with as much as you did. You actually got along pretty well and Denki decided right there that you would be best friends, he just knew it.