Who Has/Had A Crush On You

💚Midoriya 💚

With how pretty you are? Everyone had a crush on you, even the ones who weren't interested in your gender. But, I guess that doesn't count, so...

Yeah, no, your entire class has a crush on you.

💥Bakugo💥

Mirio, surprisingly. It was one of those silly playground crushes, but he still liked you for a time.

🏃🏻Iida🏃🏻

Ojiro has a secret crush on you, but he'll never admit to it, especially now that you're dating Iida.

💕Uraraka💕

Todoroki had the cutest crush on you. It was kinda sad seeing how heartbroken he was when you went out with Uraraka. You two talked for a bit and came to an understanding. You're still good friends though, don't worry.

🧊Todoroki🔥

Kouda had a bit of a crush on you for a little while. People actually thought you two would be the couple, but Todoroki won out in the end. You and Kouda still like to hang out, though.

🛡Kirishima🛡

Monoma and Mina both had a crush on you. Scary thing is, Monoma still has a giant crush on you and it's really getting on your nerves.

Kaminari

Jirou had a crush on you for a little bit, but she also had a crush on Kaminari so...

♦️Mina♦️

Momo always thought you were very "pleasing to look at". You thought it was adorable, and so does Mina, but that's not enough for Mina to let you go.

🦢Tokoyami 🦢 

No one, really. Everyone's a little too scared of you for that. Oh well, less competition for Mr. Tokoyo.

🎧Jirou🎧

Sato has this cute little crush on you but doesn't think you notice, which you do, so he keeps it to himself. You're greatful he hasn't came to you about it yet because you honestly don't know what to tell him. You're just glad he's considerate about your feelings and relationship with Jirou.

💜Shinso💜

Hagakure loves you so much. She thinks you're adorable and wants to make you happy. She gets super jealous that you spend time with Shinso and your friends keep having to remind her that you're dating him. It's kinda exhausting but you like being her friend.

🌌Tamaki🌌

Nejire loves your spunk. She doesn't, and never did think she had too big of a crush on you, but it's always lingering in the back of her mind. There are moments when she gets sad when looking at how happy you are with Tamaki, but she supports you none the less. You still haven't realized she likes you, which makes it even sadder.

🚫Aizawa🚫

Shirakumo had the biggest crush on you in high school, you know... before he died...