Momo Catch Up

🎨Momo🎨

Sibling-

Tetsutetsu is your older brother. You're a year younger as a support course student.

Quirk-

Metal

You can float and manipulate any type of metal, even fusing or molding them together. This quirk is really good as a support quirk.

How you met-

You two didn't actually meet until your first sports festival. Momo watched you fight from the stands, and you were actually holding your own for a while. It was a shame you were going against a hero course student. After the fight she went to go find you. She asked Mei if she knew where you were and she said you'd probably be sulking in the workshop. When Momo found you, you weren't sulking at all. You were focused on your next project, grease already starting to cover your hands. She walked up to you and told you how good you did before introducing herself. You weren't very interested and just thanked her before going back to work. She was a little confused but decided you seemed lonely, and she was determined to become your friend.

How you started dating-

She hadn't left you alone since the sports festival and she'd grown on you ever since then. You might have gained a small crush. One day, you told Tetsu about this and he immediately went to find Momo. When she found you she gave you a kiss on the cheek and accepted.

That night you brought her to a small family diner for your date, as you didn't really have much money. Momo said it was cute, which made you feel less embarrassed about how cheap it was. When the date ended she said she'd have to show you one of her favorite restaurants on your next date. When you got back you your dorm you celebrated and got yelled at for all the noise. And that's how you truly fell in love with the love of your life.

Nicknames-

Hers: Arts, Love, Doll, Your Highness, My Goddess.

Yours: Dear, Darling, Little Worker, My Knight, Lord Tetsutetsu

Best friend-

Mei found you the first day of school and just kinda adopted you. You grew to like her and she soon became your best friend.

Movie night-

She loves romance movies and you don't really like movies, so she has to make you watch them with her. The movies are always too cheesy in your opinion, but you live with it because they make Momo happy.

When you became a couple-

You didn't ask her to be your girlfriend until your fifth date. You didn't want to rush anything and you liked going slow. Momo was very understanding of this and was very patient with you, letting you make the first move for your comfort. When you did ask her she was really excited that you really did like her, though she didn't want to show it.

First kiss-

You knew she wasn't gonna be the first one to initiate a kiss. She was too kind to let you start everything at your own pace. Relationships had never been your thing, which meant everything stressed you out that usually went with a typical relationship, especially the small things. People say 'don't sweat the small stuff' but you really don't think you can do that. Everyone expected the small stuff and it just didn't intrest you. You just wanted your girlfriend to be happy.

How were you supposed to fix this? Maybe you just needed to get it over with? But then she'd be expecting more. This was so frustrating! You just didn't see the appeal of it, and it made you really uncomfortable. But, no one ever understood. They never did. How could you tell Momo? This is why you stopped trying before you met her.