Part Three - TW Rape

“I’m sorry for the surprise, but I wasn’t sure if you’d agree to come out with me.” Zeus mused, as his hand moved down to the small of her back. “I have something I know you’d love to see.” 

Kore nodded autonomously. Her eyes lowered to the ground as she watched each step she took. The earthy soil of the forest floor, dissipated into soft luscious grass as they neared the edge of the woods. Sun filtered in stronger and danced before her feet. 

“I know we haven't gotten a lot of time to get to know each other, so I thought this would be a perfect moment. I hope you like this.” Zeus said as he motioned to the vast open field in front of them. It was covered with beautiful flowers, of many different shapes, colors and smells. Butterflies floated in the open air, while soft bees bumbled about from flower to flower. 

Kore was flabbergasted at the sight. She hadn’t seen so many different flowers in one place before. Despite the beauty of it all, she couldn’t help but search the fields for one particular flower. A white flower, with a red and yellow center. The one she had gotten that night. A pit grew in her stomach as she searched, but there was none to be found. 

“Is it alright, Kore? You seem upset?” Zeus asked, his brows furrowed tightly. 

“It's beautiful.” Kore replied, doing her best to feign happiness, “I’m just so, overwhelmed by all the flowers.” She whispered her voice trailing off as she scanned the field again, hoping she missed it. 

“It is quite beautiful.” Zeus spoke, but his gaze wasn’t on the flowers. Kore turned to see him looking at her. Her heart raced again and she felt that same uncomfortable feeling she had felt that night at the dinner table. Kore took off into the field, stopping to look at different flowers, but mostly to move away from Zeus. 

He followed her around, becoming more frustrated as they went on. Once the sun had reached high in the sky, Zeus seemed to have had enough. “Why don’t we eat, I have a beautiful lunch ready.” He said firmly. 

Before Kore could object she was being guided to a shady spot by a small creek. A luxurious blanket was laid out with two chalices and a glass bottle filled with Ambrosia. Kore took a seat on the edge of the blanket. Zeus poured the brilliant red liquid into a chalice for her and handed it to her. 

Kore took a sip, wondering if it tasted anything like the red fruit Hades had brought with her. The taste was bitter and burned her throat. She swallowed and forced a smile. “Thank you,” She mumbled.

“You like it? Good! Don’t be shy to drink it, we have plenty.” Zeus encouraged drinking some himself. He handed Kore a plate filled which she set next to her and gently picked at. Her hunger was gone, she wanted nothing more than the day to be over so she could return home. Sipping again at the drink, hoping the bitter taste would become better if she drank it more. 

Soon her body began to feel numb, and the world around her hazy. Her eyes felt heavy and Kore laid back on the blanket. 

Zeus moved closer to her, running his large hand through her hair. Kore opened her eyes and gazed up at Zeus, too tired to argue. Mortified Zeus leaned down. Pressing his face against her. His bristly bread scratched at her skin as his mouth engulfed over hers. The disgusting taste of ambrosia filled her mouth as he kissed her. Kore struggled to sit up, pushing Zeus away. 

“Don’t be a tease.” He groaned, grabbing Kore’s wrists tightly in his hands. Roughly he shoved her hands above her head and climbed on top of her. Pinning her to the ground. Her shoulders burned and her wrists ached as he kissed her sloppily again. His tongue shoved against her lips. Kore turned her face away, trying to avoid the repulsive slimy feeling. Kore felt her wrists being held by one hand, as Zeus' other hand grasped her chin. Forcing her to look up at her. He squeezed his large thumb against her jaw forcing her mouth open.

“Stop!” Kore tried to say. Her voice swallowed by Zeus as his breathing became heavier. His large body ground against her. Kore felt like she was going to puke, her body felt numb. She struggled under him, but he was too heavy for her to do anything. The more she struggled the more he groaned, shoving his tongue deep into her mouth. She was helpless. 

Tears welled in Kore’s eyes. Before she knew it, her dress was being shoved up her body as Zeus sat up. He gazed at her body, hungrily.  Kore took the moment and quickly shot up trying to get away. 

Her chin hit the ground hard, stunning Kore as Zeus grabbed her leg. He roughly pulled her back to him. He ran a hand through her hair and yanked it back sharply “I already told you, I am not in the mood to play.” He growled roughly into her ear. 

Through the tears, Kore looked off towards the creek. Through the blur, she swore she saw a lone white flower. “Please,” Kore whimpered. “Please, Hades, save me.” She whispered. 

Zeus tossed Kore to the ground, his hands grappling at her body as the earth began to shake. Kore thought it was her imagination, until the tremors grew until the earth tore into two. 

A giant abyss opened up, separating Kore from Zeus. She rode upon an obsidian chariot drawn by mares as dark as night. Hades’ eyes filled with fire as she glared down at Zeus. Before the God of the Sky could get his bearing, Hades grasped Kore’s hand pulling her into the chariot.  The earth swallowed them, and the two of them rode into the dark abyss.