Chapter 2.

Its right now 11:00. Its chaos out here, me and family arrived a little bit later then expected. 'You guys get in line! I'll be there very soon.' I tell them as I quickly run off to give the last suitcase to the workers.

As I'm running I don't notice a man in front of me and I run into him. We both fall with me on top of him and my stuff shattered on the ground. "Watch where you going you-" he doesn't finish his sentence as he looks up to me. I realize in what position we're in and try to get up. "Omg I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you like that." I quickly apologize. I stand up and gather my stuff. The blond boy I just fell on already stood up and we're now face to face. He was about to say something but a long haired man, I think it's his dad, interrupts him. "Draco come on- who are you talking to? I told you to to not talk to poor people like this girl here." He says.

I scoff and turn around. Rude.... the blond haired boy was very attractive. Who am I kidding he was way out of my league. I give my suitcases to one of the workers and stumble back to my family, who are already in the front of the line. "There you are!" My mom shouts.

As we enter the boat were brought to our rooms. They're small but there's room enough. "I want the top bed!" Lila shouts. Me and Colin laugh. I take the bed underneath Lola, Colin takes the single bed and my mom and dad have their own room.

After we finish unpacking I go up the deck. I have no one to wave to but there's so many that I decide to just wave. No one will find out right??

"Byeeee!!" I shout as I wave into the crowd full of strangers. "Who are you waving at?" I hear a low voice say behind me. I turn around and I see him again. The blond haired boy. "I- uh..." I look around the crowd and see a boy. I point at him, "him over there." He laughs. "Really? What's his name?" He asks. Why is he asking me these questions?? "Uh... mark." Omg Mark?! Seriously Maeve.... so many boy names and you choose mark.. "oh... last time I talked to... 'Mark' he told me his name was Chris. Seems a bit strange." He chuckles. "Fine. You caught me. I'm waving at no one. What about it huh?" I say with a little bit of sass.

"No need to have an attitude ...." he pauses because he doesn't know my name yet. "Greengood. Maeve Greengood." I say holding out my hand. "Mhm." He nods and then a beautiful women with black and white hair shows up. "Sweetheart. Let's go." She takes his hand and he walks away.

Wait... I didn't catch his name though. Maybe next time.

A/n: what's up kiddos :) sorry for no updates uhm yeah. And also my apologies for the short chapter! I'm writing more now🤍 pls don't forget to comment and vote because I'm really insecure about my writing! Do you guys like it?

Anyways did you eat today? If not go go go!!! I know it's hard but I believe in you. U Made it through 2020! I'm so proud, also don't be scared to share if you've been self harm free or things like that! I'm here to support and hate will be deleted and blocked :)

I love you xx Lisa (yes that's my name)