Who said I gotta wait 3 months I said rising my eyebrow

"The doctor"

I'm not waiting no three  months got me fucked up I said .

"Baby you got to listen tho"

Before I could respond there was a knock on the door and it was my doctor.

"Hey girly here are the discharge papers I hope you recover very well and I'll see you around."

Thank you I said  smiling.

"Your welcome hun, your wheelchair is right outside waiting whenever your ready to go."

I nodded , oh yeah before you go I have a question I said looking at her then Dave.

He straight faces me and shook his head.

So I have to wait 3 months to have sex I said a little above a whisper

"Yes you do, you need to be thinking about recovering Instagram of being over yo man"

I chuckled and said okay. We said are goodbyes and Dave had already out are things in the car . I grabbed my phone and my charger and walked slowly to the wheelchair and Dave got the last of his stuff and we left.

We finally got outside and dave rolled me to the car and helped me get in . He took the wheelchair back inside and eventually came out and finally got on the highway getting home.

20 minutes later

We finally got home and I stayed in the car so Dave could take everything in and pick me up since I really couldn't walk .

He finally came back and picked me up carefully and took me inside locking the doors.

I haven't been in here so long I forgot this was our house. He sat me on the couch and went in the kitchen.

"Mama what u want to eat?"

I don't know surprise me I said Turing on the tv and watching it .

1 hour later

"Come on baby let's go eat" Dave said waking me up.

I nodded and he helped me up and I slowly walked to the dinner table .

He helped me sit and he got me some juice and himself and we sat down and prayed and dug in.

Babe I said eating it

"Yeah ma?"

No cause why is this actually good ?

"Wow not you trynna play me . I been knew how to cook i just don't"

Mmmhm I said eating it . We talked and talked and ate which seemed like forever.  I looked at the time seeing it was only 12  so I decided to take another nap before me and Dave went to the store to go food shopping .

We finished are food and  cleaned and went upstairs getting into bed. The bed was so cold because we haven't slept in it  in a while . Me and Dave cuddled and slowly fell asleep.

4:00 p.m

Me and Dave woke up and got dressed leaving to got to the store ..

At Walmart

My heart starting beating fast when we pulled up to Walmart . All the memories starting coming back and my eyes started getting watery so I turned from Dave looking out the window:

Dave finally parked and as I was trynna open the door her locked it .

"Baby you okay."

Yeah I said trying to hide the crack in my voice but that's didn't work.

"Baby it's okay I'm here now nobody's gonna get you I promise your that."

I just nodded and be kissed me forehead and we got out. Walking into the store getting a cart and started shopping.

1 hour later

We finally were done and  Dave paid  and we left.

At the house

It took us forever to put the bags away but we finger me and dave started on coking dinner.

2 hours later

We finally finished and sat and ate and made  small talks

We finally finished and sat and ate and made  small talks .

We finished eating and cleaned up going upstairs watching movies for the rest of the night .

The ending was rushed cause I needed to get this update .

Sorry for taking forever to update .

Please vote and comment ❤️