Chapter 44

Dave pov

I went  in the backyard sitting there  not feeling anything, all I could do was sit there feeling like a big bitch a pussy ass nigga. Crying for my girl I know she don't want me know more I fucked up I fucked  up I fucked up I couldn't do it . Maybe she'd be better without me maybe her life will be more peace maybe I'm not worth her time all these thoughts ran through my head and I couldn't take it . I slowly got up going into the house and in the living room where there was a picture there was a safe where my gun was , I took it out and closed the safe back putting the picture back and going back outside.

I sat there just thinking and I then put the gun to my bead knowing I'd regret this later . I put my hand on the trigger almost pulling it till my phone rang, it was Kendall

Phone conversation

Me-yo
Kendall-Boss we outside
Me-Ight tell me if y'all see some shit
Kendall-fashoo

End of conversation

I put my phone back in my pocket and heard the door open and close . I knew it was moane I didn't even bother to look back . A few moments later she sat in front of me but I didn't even look at her.

"Why you have that in your hand"

You know why I said above a whisper, I got nothing but you, I lost you and that's it I ain't got nothing , there's no point in being here I'm done ... I got some people outside the house to keep a look out if they try coming here. I'm gone m-mo-

I couldn't even finish her name . I got up going into the house but Monae stayed outside. I went upstairs going into the bathroom locking the door Turing on the shower so she wouldn't hear. I sat on the toilet pointing it to my head yet again counting down to 3

I heard nosies downstairs but didn't bother to check it out it was probably Mo crying and throwing shit I began counting

One

Two

The-

Knock. knock.

Mo go.

Next thing I know the door busted open .

"Surprise"

I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought this nigga was dead what the fuck he pointed the gun to Moanes head.

Let her go now I said

"Little nigga what you gon do?? Nothing"

He smirked at me and then hit moane in the head with the but of the gun, she fell to the ground holding her head . I seen Kendall behind him and then

BOOM BOOM BOOM

me and Kendall both shot him and he fell to the ground . I pulled my phone out calling my peoples to come get his body. I grabbed moane and laid  her on the bed seeing that she wasn't hurt bad.

2 hours later

They finally left and me and moane took the time to clean nothing was said from neither of us .

1 hour later

We finished and I went to take a shower and grabbed some clothes putting it on and then left out going to sleep in the guest room.

Moane pov

Ldave almost took his life. I don't know how to react . I'm just stuck and I can't even talk to him face to face I can't leave him I'm to scared he will hurt himself. Yes I know im stupid but there something in me that won't let me leave him he's all I got like he said . I'm scared and lonely and don't know what to do . I just wanna know why he did this to me why does he always cheat on me am I not good enough so many thoughts ran through my head and I didn't know what path to go to . I just needed space and I didn't know how I would get that . I was really confused of why dave kept doing me so wrong what did I ever do to deserve this kind of hurt . I just shook my head as these thought ran through my head , I just laid down I didn't even have a appetite, I got up taking my clothes off getting into the shower for about 20 minutes .

20 minutes later

I decided to take the weave I had in my hair out since I had it in over about 4 weeks . After I took it out I washed my hair  in the sink then blowed Dried it the flat ironed it , I then put clothes on and en put the food he had bought me in the fridge . I poured some lemonade in a glass then went upstairs laying down soon going to sleep.

This chapters short cause it was continued from the other chapter but whew to chapters in one day 😭I never do that I be to lazy but sksksk this book is slowly coming to a end 🥺 sadly I really like this book but I will be making new books so please follow this account anyways

Vote and comment please❤️