Chapter 54

This is a emotional chapter .. it was for me🥺🥺

Dave pov

I left the hospital driving around  the streets trynna   Find this bitch ass nigga.

1 hour later

I still was trying to look for him until I got a call from herbo

Phone conversation

Me-yo
Herbo-nigga where the fuck you at
Me- out trynna find this nigga
Herbo- nigga what yo fucking girl just went in a coma and you looking for a fucking nigga.
Herbo -dwag you wrong as a bitch bro

End of conversation

Before I could even respond he hung screaming fuck hitting the stirring wheel and making a huge u-turn speeding back to the hospital.

1 hour later

I finally got to the hospital parking and running in to the elevator to the top floor .

At monae's room

I finally got to her room taking a deep breathe then going in .

Everybody stared at me so disappointed . Herbo got up telling me to go back outside .

"Nigga what the fuck"

I'm sorry bruh I was mad when she told me

"Nigga we can deal with this shit when we done with all this she needs you by her side, when we came back nobody was even in here she over here having seizures when her nigga ain't even here now she in a fucking coma no telling when she gone be out like like nigga what the fuck."

I know man I fucked up im sorry i said as tears fell down my face.

We sat there talking for a little bit then went back into her room. Everybody stepped out while I talked to moane by myself .

I pulled a chair up by her and grabbed her hand instantly crying while looking at her.

Baby I'm so sorry I shouldn't have left you and left you go through this alone I was just mad I wanted to kill him I'm so sorry baby please forgive me ima always be here I'm never living I love you moane I promise I do I said shaking while talking . I sat there looking at her beautiful face pushing her hair out her face kissing her forehead. I love you forever moane I gotchu .

There was a knock on the door and I got up opening it seeing it was Lauren mother. I didn't even fight this time I just let her come in and she slowly walked to Monae and bust out crying . I held her saying I gotchu . I comfort her for a little bit till she looked me in the face saying thank you .

You welcome I said as we finished hugging and we sat their in silence .

Everybody came back with five boxes of pizza I didn't have a appetite even though I haven't ate in a few days .

"Bro bro you need to eat"

No thanks I said not leaving my eyes from moane

"Now you know if moane was awake she would be yelling at you, you just a slice for her please"

I rolled my eyes and looked at him asking him give me two slices.

He nodded and gave it to me . I sat there in silence and ate it still not leaving my eyes off her. I prayed to god she wake up because I seriously cannot lose her . She's my everything nobody understands. Nobody knows her like I do . I put the pizza down as the thoughts ran through my head I started crying again not holding none of it in . Everybody came over to give me hugs but I didn't want that I told everybody to leave me alone respectfully and they did . They each gave moane a kiss on the forehead and sat down.

1:00 a.m

I woke up not able to sleep I walked out the room going down to the elevator getting on and pressing 1 going to the main lobby and going outside . I just needed air  because I couldn't take this shit it was hitting me so hard and I didn't know how to react anymore.

3:00 in the morning

I finally got back to moane room seeing everybody still sleeping I sat back down next to her and kissed her hand and tried going back to sleep.

1 week later

Moane was still in her coma and I didn't wanna give up on her not yet she needed me and I needed her . Everybody went home yesterday because I told them to. They've been here since the day she came in and I just wanted alone time .

As I was staring at her I just thought of the sad song impossible by James Arthur

I started singing it I dont know why.

I remember years ago someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love I did..........
Tell them all I know now,started from the roof top, write it on the sky line, all we had is gone now, tell them I was happy, and my heart is broken. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Impossible.
'This is my fucking song I swear'

I stopped singing because I couldn't stop crying . I sat there with my head down just steady crying I couldn't take this Shìt I couldn't

"Dave"

I looked up and I couldn't believe my eyes

To be continued......

Sorry for taking so long to update I got lazy and been really busy

Please vote and comment❤️