Chapter 17

One month later

Monae pov

I just got off of work and was now driving home . After the whole thing that happened Dave decided to break up to get our head straight . I already knew he was seeing other girls but I didn't care he could do him . I met this girl at my job and we been rocking for a couple weeks now . Ari doesn't even talk to me anymore I don't know what's up with her but fuck it . The new girl I've been rocking wit her name is Gianna. She just moved here and started working here and I was her trainer and we just got closer and closer. Since we both got off early today we decided to hit up a club that wasn't to far from where we leave so I was gonna go get ready at her place cause she needed me to do her hair and makeup .

10 minutes later

I finally arrived at my home. Yes i moved back into my house . I grabbed all my things and headed into my house . I went into the kitchen and grabbed me a apple and went upstairs to go take a shower I looked at the time on my phone seeing I had two hours so I was gonna go get a shower and take a little nap before heading over to her house .

3 hours later

I was now leaving the house and texted her telling her that I was on my way she texted back a simple okay boo text and I plugged my phone up to the aux cord and started blasting some music.

20 minutes later

I finally got to her house she didn't leave that far from me . I grabbed my bags where my hair products were in and my bag where I would be changing . I locked my door and went up to her front door as I knocked on it I seen that It was very beautiful.

 I locked my door and went up to her front door as I knocked on it I seen that It was very beautiful

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She finally opened the door and greeted me we both went into her room and I started doing her hair.

2 hours later

I was finally done with her hair and she just finished getting dressed .

Oka I see u looking good I said taking pictures of her .

"Don't be gassing me" she said smiling . I just chuckled and let her look at the pictures I took .

"Ouu i like  the second one send it to me" Ight I said and sent the picture to her phone .

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Me&youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें