The End .

A/N : Yeah , Yeah , Yeah , I said two to three chapters but honestly it was just some boring stuff I had planned and for the harem and lemon lovers , sorry you didn't get to see anything and for finishing this book I'll start another one so dark that you'll practically cry for Izuku.

Izuku finally met Komi Jiro and his daughter . It took a lot of work to make Izumi warm up to him and even harder for Komi's parents.

Izuku could still remember their faces when he introduced himself as the one who practically fucked there daughter and that got worse when Kyoka, Komi and Rem decided to have a foursome with him.

All Might , being an asshole he is leaked the conversation about Izuku's trials and worse edited it to make him look like a monster. Bakugo and Uraraka were released and let's just say they're never going back again.

People hated Izuku to the point where Komi forced him to say the truth and soon explained the whole details to the crowd and that changed them a little since they looked at All Might more , that's until Izuku was given the nobel price for curing cancer and it was lived worldwide and you could imagine Japan's agape face.

Well the night was perfect until Bakugo and Uraraka decided to go after him and let's just say they won't be doing that again

.
.
.
.
.
.

The parasite ate them along with Ass might

Venom : PARASITE !!

Author : Ok young handsome human and soul devouring Klyntar

Venom : Wow that's actually very accurate .

Well Momo soon joined the harem after they all had a crazy night and let's just say Momo was expecting a child.

_ 10 years later. _

Izuku Midoriya was the number one leading hero , not in terms of heroically saving people , he quoted being a hero and focused on developing more cures. He also stopped corruption , discrimination of quirkless and evil quirks.

_ ?? ( POV)_

?? - So this is the alternate older me . He's incredibly weak despite having all that help from two divine beings.

?? - but even though he's really happy and has everyone he treasures near him , what a lovely dream.

??- But then again , it's just a dream far from reality

The book is called : The cursed child soon to be released

The book is called : The cursed child soon to be released .

And if you saw this was brutal just wait for this book , oh what plans I have got this 😁😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈