Izumi Jiro

Izuku arrived accompanied by Rem and the Big 3.

" Ah yes the big three to what do I owe the pleasure " Mr . Yayorozu asked . They simply pointed at Izuku and they understood.

Rem saw Momo and her mother setting the tables and rushed to help .   " No dear , we're fine " Mrs. Yayorozu said  but Rem insisted.

Soon Ejiro and his family arrived. " Sup Midoribro " Kirishima said and they started chatting. Soon the Todorokis arrived only remaining with the Jiro's.

Soon the tables and everything was set however the Jiro's hadn't arrived. The family chatted a while and Izuku genuinely felt happy .

Soon the Jiro's arrived.

" Sorry we're late , we had traffic and some few troubles. " Kyotoku Said.

" No worries , what matters is that you're here. " They all greeted each other until Mrs Jiro raised an alarm.

" Kyoka , honey where's Komi ?" She asked.

" Right here " A girl about 19 years appeared carrying a child with freckles black hair and green highlights.

" Kyoka you didn't tell us you had siblings " Ejiro said.

" Uh yeah I guess " She said rubbing her back.

" Komi , why don't you say hi to everyone "Mrs Jiro said as she put the child down while holding her hand.

" Uh hi guys ,  Am Komi Jiro older sis to Kyoka Jiro and for this Little bundle she's my daughter Izumi Jiro " She said happily .

' Komi , Izumi ? ' Izuku thought.

" Hey brat doesn't that child look somehow like you " Venom said

' I don't know what you're talking about ' Izuku thought.

" WHAT !! " Everyone shouted even Kyoka.

" How , you're so young " Enji said.

" I was ... Part of the MRA . " She said sadly.

" Am sorry to hear that , it must have been hard especially after what you must have gone through. " Mrs Yayorozu comforted.

" Oh no no , if you think that's what I went through to get her you're thoroughly wrong , we were ... Forced." She smiled trying to hide her tears.

" But sis , how come I didn't know ?" Kyoka asked.

" I was afraid ... Having a child at the age of 12 is hard " She said.

" Am sorry " She comforted.

" Hey little one don't be afraid we aren't going to hurt you , what's your name " Rei asked.

" Izu-Izumi Jiro "

" Hey is it me or does she look a lot like Izuku " Shoto suddenly asked and all eyes were on him.

" Zuzu ? "

Shoto Secret love Child theory intensifies .