How do you know him ?

Eri , Eri ,Eri !!! Izuku woke up sweating and observing his surroundings. It was just a a dream

Izuku sat up and saw some food beside him . He slowly took the food and saw it was still hot , on the note it said get well soon. He was pretty hungry so he ate the food hastily .

" I see you're awake , you had some visitors " Izuku tilted his head in surprise , visitors who would visit him .

" Oh I guess you're not used to that well it was Rem who also made the food you're eating Shoto , Kirishima and Kyoka and Momo " Izuku nodded still having one thought in his mind.

Izuku was released and walked out of the nurses office . Immediately after getting out , people started whispering.

" Wait isn't that the guy who sexually assaulted someone. "

" Yeah that's him , I also heard his the one who released that power. "

" Pathetic scum like him deserves to be in jail " Another said.

" Careful he might hear us "

Izuku unfortunately heard everything but didn't care all his thoughts were on Eri , he thought he moved on but that was just a lie to comfort himself since no one else did.

" Hey Midoribro " Kirishima said happily when he entered the class.

" Hey Izuku " He was greeted by some few students but ignored them.

" What's wrong Midoribro , aren't you feeling fine " Kirishima asked with concern .

" Stay away from the raper , we don't what he might try on you . " Tsuyu said much to the helpers annoyance.

" Look at him he hurt Bakugo , Me and Ochaco just because of him I have to wait for a full week to use my quirk , he shouldn't be a hero " lIda shouted.

Suddenly the door burst open and three people entered.

" Izuku / izu-kun / God am so embarrassed " The big three said  in their hero costumes. The three became a crime fighting trio and are now among the top two hundred

" The big three , it's a pleasure to meet you ... " Lida said but was passed by the three of them as they slowly went to Izuku . They all gave him a big hug and Class 1-A was shocked apart from Rem who was confused.

" Step away from him miss Nejire , he might try to grope you " Mineta said internally crying why he wasn't the one hugged.

Nejire ignored him and continued hugging Izuku. Izuku for the first time in a while felt appreciated although some people were supporting him in school it just didn't feel the same. Even though Izuku didn't show it , he was a bit paranoid and had every right to be especially after acquiring so much money.

" We're so sorry what happened and the fact we weren't there for you makes it even worse " The big three said.

The class watched as Izuku became a crying mess for the first time in a while .

" It's fine It's fine " Nejire said stroking his hair and there were a small some group of girls glaring at her .

Soon the doors were opened and the parents of all the students were called.

Apparently the author loves making Izuku suffer so he made this day coincidentally parents day and had another plan for him to make it even worse. 😈😈😈🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡.

The parents walked to their kids and started chatting .

Momo , Kyoka , Shoto and Kirishima didn't move and watched the heartwarming hug from the big three.

They soon stopped when the parents started storming in. Izuku smiled at the guys with their family but internally he pained. Rem was no better , she could only think of her sister.

" Hey Izuku , isn't ok for us to do our thing you know " Izuku beamed and those who saw his smile were surprised once again.

";Sure thing big bro " Izuku said.

" Ok then , will be leaving then " Izuku smiled at them and saw Tamaki mutter something before leaving with his catch phrase ' am so embarrassed'

" Hey Izu , how comes you're so close with the Big three now " Kirishima asked.

" I- it's a person who brought us together " Izuku said with a hint of sadness.

Rem noticed this and gave Izuku a hug .

" R-Rem what are you doing ?" Izuku said .

" Just accept it ,for all the being my caretaker and helping me cope with losing a loved one . " Rem said. Izuku then realized that the two of them were broken.

" Is that the boy ?"

" He should be expelled for his behavior "

" I know right , what a disgusting boy "

Soon the remaining parents came being the Jiro's , Yayorozu's and Kirshima's .

" Hey how come your parent isn't here " Izuku asked Shoto.

" He's on a mission but he promised to be here soon " Shoto said smiling at the change his father has made.

" Anyway , I think you should go and say hi " Izuku said as he gave Rem a sweet and told her what's the purpose of it.

" Hey mom , dad " Momo said hugging her parents

" Hey princess " The older woman version of Momo looked around and asked.

" So what are you guys doing in a group ? " She asked but was cut off by a man with Bulky muscles and red hair shouting " Ejiro !! " He boomed.

" Dad how are you "

" Am fine just finished working and your mother is resting home , she couldn't make it because she overtaxed her body again . " He said.

" It's ok I'll see when am back home. " He said.

Kyoka was talking to her parents . They soon started greetings each other at the circle and got to know each other .

" So where are your parents ," Mr Jiro asked

" Working " Shoto responded.

" Dead " Both Izuku and Rem said .

" Oh am sorry ... Wait , have we met " Mr's Jiro asked but Izuku shook his head .

" No we haven't and am fine I got over it  . ' it's Eri that am so sad about ' " Izuku smiled.

" Good to know , anyway , I would like to invite you to a feast , would you be so kind to join us " Yayorozu asked the  parents and the children.

" Would be ok if I bring some few people " Izuku asked as the Yayorozu nodded.

It was settled then

A/ N : My authoism in this book is  probably horrible since am high at the current moment but not to fear the next chapter is gonna be a big plot twist that you wouldn't wanna miss