Continuing

Well I'll be continuing and after I finish this I'll start a new one and I want you guys to choose.

Ships : None or choose a character or characters whatever you want even crossovers

Stories

????? - Izuku Yagi born from Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi. Izuku is bullied and discriminated because of what he couldn't control , being quirkless. 2 years after taking everything in he finally snaps and activates something far much more powerful than a quirk , a bloodline forgotten through the realms however this bloodline isn't sunshine infact the opposite since he killed thousands of people with just a glare of his energy , will he be able to live a normal life and achieve his dreams or will he take a darker path.

??? - Izuku feels lost after losing everything , cheated on and imprisoned for a crime he didn't commit. He holds up his head high knowing that one day they will realize their mistake and come back but that doesn't happen . Days turns into weeks , weeks turns into months until he can't take it anymore. One day after Izuku's usual beating an oversized man comes to him and tries raping him but that ends with his inevitable end. Izuku snaps his neck and the slightest guilt isn't there but the question is , how did Izuku snap the neck of someone who couldn't be hanged , a neck that had even taken bullets with ease ?

I think am going to do both but which one do you think comes first?