🦋🏆LGBTQ+ Winners🏆🦋

Here are our winners. Congratulations guys. Please DM us your emails so that you can receive your stickers, don't forget to mention your placement and your category.

A big thank you to the judge cherrylip69 for sending her results promptly. So let's reveal the winners; Here are our winners.

🏆Third (3rd) Place🏆

🥉GregCee Disintegration

Title: 5/5
Cover: 5/5
Blurb: 4/5
Genre: 3/5
Intro: 8/10
Grammar/punctuation: 17/20
Spelling/vocab: 18/20
Plot: 25/30
Characters: 10/10
Description: 8/10
Connection: 5/5
Literary Device: 7/10
Original: 3/5
Enjoyment: 7/10
Total: 125/150

cherrylip69 This writer has a way with words. Their writing style is somewhat poetic, that the emotions that the story emitted weighed heavily on my heart. I felt everything. The writing style is simply beautiful. The writer has an overall good grasp of every category, they just need to work on each a little more. The intro was great and the blurb only needs a little editing. The plot was a little slow but the connection I felt was magnificent. Work on your punctuations and try to add more descriptions so your story can be golden.

🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉

🏆Second (2nd) Place🏆

🥈Ashanie_Ash Loving Luscious

Title: 5/5
Cover: 5/5
Blurb: 3/5
Genre: 5/5
Intro: 8/10
Grammar/Punctuation: 16/20
Spelling/Vocab: 18/20
Plot: 30/30
Characters: 10/10
Description: 7/10
Connection: 5/5
Literary Device: 4/10
Original: 5/5
Enjoyment: 10/10
Total: 130/150

cherrylip69 I was hypnotized by the seriousness and diversity if this plot. Even though the writing was not flawless; with many punctuation and grammar mistakes, this is still one of the best plots I've read in this genre. As a member of the LGBTQ+ community, I believe that there is more to our stories than forbidden love and abusive backgrounds. We are real people with real feelings and real jobs. I loved the fact that there were mystery and a whole lot of drama in this book. The emotional connection that surrounded Luscious was unbelievable. The way the writer wrote his character and allowing the readers to learn a bit about his past through his flashback was awesome. I just want to thank the writer for a book that is not cliche. Just work on your grammar, add a little more descriptions and a lot of literary devices to your book and it'll be golden.

🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈

🏆First (1st) Place🏆

🥇JabreelWilson Redemption

Title: 5/5
Cover: 3/5
Blurb: 5/5
Intro: 10/10
Grammar/Punctuation: 18/20
Spelling/Vocab: 20/20
Plot: 30/30
Characters: 10/10
Description: 7/10
Connection: 5/5
Literary device: 10/10
Original: 5/5
Enjoyment: 10/10
Total: 143/150

cherrylip69 This book was fire from the intro. Well-written story. The conflicts, the play on words, the realness. It was close to perfect. The few punctuation errors that I spotted was only a handful, I just wanted a bit more descriptions of the surroundings. But the book was everything that I look for in a LGBTQ novel. I loved Harry's feistiness and Johnathan is so cool and mellow. This book deserves to be read. An excellent read.

🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇