🦋🏆Horror Winners🏆🦋

Here are our winners. Congratulations guys. Please DM us your emails so that you can receive your stickers, don't forget to mention your placement and your category.

A big thank you to judge cassandracas1 for sending her results promptly. So let's reveal the winners; Here are our winners.

🏆Third (3rd) Place🏆

🥉Melody_Alyward Who's there?

Title: 5/5
cover:5/5.
Genre:5/5.
Blurb:4/5
Introduction: 10/10
Punctuation:12/20
Plot:25/30
Spelling:15/20
Character:7/10
Description:7/10
Connectivity:4/5
Literary devices:3/5
Originality:7/10

cassandracas1 The introduction made me both scared and filled with anticipation. I was literally afraid of reading based on the intro, but then I thought, its horror, I'm supposed to be scared. lol, good job there.
As for the writing aspect, I thought it was a bit bland. The writer should pay attention to grammar and punctuation and also the usage of literary devices. These will help you to be a more extraordinary writer. The horror aspect was awesome because I was scared out of my wits reading this. I jumped on a few occasions, so I give it a strong 9/10 for overall enjoyment.

Total: 118/150

🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉

🏆Second (2nd)Place🏆

🥈JabreelWilson Law Of Beasts 2: Alicia

Title: 5/5
Cover:5/5
Genre:4/5
blurb:3/5
Introduction: 9/10
Punctuation:15/20
Plot:25/30
Spelling:19/20
Character:9/10
Description:10/10
Connectivity:4/5
Literary devices: 5/5
Originality: 10/10

cassandracas1 I can tell that the writer is extremely gifted. He paid attention to detail, as every line in this book was descriptive and well detailed. He used literary devices in an exquisite way which I appreciated. My only fault was the era of language the writer was trying to portray. I found it hard reading in both modern English and Shakespearean dialect. The mixing of both was a little off-putting. I give this book an overall 7/10 in the horror category.

Total: 130/150

🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈

🥇ARLockhart Persistent Silence.

Tiitle: 4/5
Cover:5/5
Genre:4/5
Blurb:5/5
Introduction:10/10
Punctuation:18/20
Plot:28/30
Spelling:19/20
Character:9/10
Description:10/10
Connectivity:4/5
Literary devices:5/5
Originality:10/10

cassandracas1 The writer drew me in from the first newspaper clipping. That was a nice touch and it gave the readers an idea of what took place and what was causing Willow"s anxieties. The use of literary devices was evident and the writer was very descriptive when painting characters and places. Im impressed about how the writer was able to bring out my emotions because I felt what Willow was experiencing. I give it a 7/10 for overall enjoyment.

Total: 138/150

🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇