🦋🏆New Adults Winners🏆🦋

Here are our winners. Congratulations guys. Please DM us your emails so that you can receive your stickers, don't forget to mention your placement and your category.

A big thank you to the judges annie_smith99 and kristoffkerry for sending their results promptly. So let's reveal the winners;

🥉We Have Two Third (3rd) Place, Winners🥉

🥉shanibhani The Gangleader's Obsession

Title: 5/5
Cover: 3/5
Genre: 5/5
Blurb: 3/5
Introduction: 8/10
Grammar/Punctuation: 18/20
Spelling/Vocabulary: 20/20
Character Development: 7/10
Description: 7/10
Literary Device: 8/10
Plot: 27/30
Connectivity: 3/5
Originality: 4/5
Overall Enjoyment: 7/10
Total: 125/150

kristoffkerry The writing style was amazing, it flowed smoothly for a plot that's so diverse. The book only had a few punctuation errors and typos. I just needed to feel more emotions, I mean, there were some, but I felt the writer can do a whole lot better in that department. Loved the usage of literary devices, they exceeded the descriptive usage, which I find odd, normally there are more descriptions than literary devices. So just work on the descriptions, especially when portraying the emotions, I think that will help to polish the traits of the characters, but a good read nonetheless.

🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉

🥉Leolunah The Freshman Tease

Title: 5/5
Cover: 5/5
Genre: 5/5
Blurb: 4/5
Introduction: 7/10
Grammar/Punctuation: 18/20
Spelling/Vocabulary: 18/20
Plot: 27/30
Character Development: 10/10
Description: 6/10
Literary Device: 4/10
Connection: 5/5
Originality: 3/5
Overall Enjoyment: 8/10
Total: 125/150

kristoffkerry I could not put this book down. This is a story that fits this genre perfectly. The plot was very simple and easy to understand, yet sometimes predictable. I was drawn to the characters, especially Katie (My sister's name btw), the sexy pg13 scenes has me going, “No, bro, that's my sister you pleasing with your mouth” lol... Anyway, I can relate to Lincoln since a lot of guys are like this. I also had a friend like Jason once, they are not the type of people to keep around. What would have made the book better is if it had more descriptions and literary devices. The dialects were flawless, I enjoyed those parts the most and the conversations played out perfectly in my head. Loved the plot and the story. I enjoyed it.

🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉

🥈We Have Two Second (2nd) Place, Winners🥈

🥈AliasTummas1 The Art Of Starting Over

Title: 5/5
Cover: 5/5
Genre: 5/5
Blurb: 3/5
Introduction: 8/10
Grammar/Punctuation: 18/20
Spelling/Vocabulary: 19/20
Plot: 27/30
Character Development: 8/10
Description: 10/10
Literary Device: 10/10
Connection: 5/5
Originality: 5/5
Overall Enjoyment: 8/10
Total: 136/150

annie_smith99 I am not even going to stress about the wonderful things about this book; the descriptions, vocabulary, literary devices and I was going crazy over the beautiful cover. Well done in those departments. The blurb, however, doesn't do your story any justice, it is too simple for how amazing your story is. The punctuations need a little tightening and a few typos too. Work on the character development, Alison's personality can be a bit annoying, but maybe that's how you wrote her, but I couldn't feel for her as the MC. As for the plot, some parts came out confusing, like in the prologue I didn't understand some of the stuff that was taking place, but your awesome writing style made the other parts enjoyable.

🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈

🥈GregCee Broken

Title: 5/5
Cover: 3/5
Genre: 5/5
Blurb: 3/5
Introduction: 8/10
Grammar/Punctuation: 17/20
Spelling/ Vocabulary: 19/20
Plot: 30/30
Character Development: 10/10
Description: 8/10
Literary Devices: 8/10
Connection: 5/5
Originality: 5/5
Enjoyment: 10/10
Total: 136/150

kristoffkerry Man, this was heartbreakingly beautiful. I loved the reality of this amazing creation. The intro had me hooked, the only thing I needed to see was a little more description, so instead of telling us what she went through, you could have shown us a piece of the abuse, but the emotions came out in full swing. I loved it. Spellings were perfect, but I found a few choices in the descriptive words (vocabulary) that could have been stronger like you said 'mash-up' this means two different things but you could have used destroy or collaborate to convey a stronger scene. Grammar was also perfect, but the punctuation needs work, commas and question marks mainly. But your story shook my 6'3' macho manly frame eo much that I wanted to dig for that one stuffed animal I used to sleep with as a child because I needed a hug. Good job.

🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈

🥇First (1st) Place Winner🥇

🥇FionaCakes91 Colours Of The Devil

Title: 5/5
Cover: 5/5
Genre: 5/5
Blurb: 4/5
Introduction: 10/10
Grammar/Punctuation: 19/20
Spelling/Vocabulary: 20/20
Plot: 30/30
Description: 10/10
Literary Devices: 10/10
Originality: 5/5
Connection: 5/5
Overall Enjoyment: 10/10
Total: 148/150

kristoffkerry The trigger warning at the beginning still didn't prepare me for the intro. When I read it, I was terrified because of how vividly your descriptions were. The way you described the taste, smell and the look of the blood, I could also feel it, smell it and taste it. Not many authors possess that gift, but you are one of the gifted. Plus the pain that Pebbles (an odd name, but I guess it matches the unique plotline) felt throughout her abuse I was there facing it with her, that was just outstanding.  I am a guy and the rape scene, even though all you said was "A small whimper escaped my lips as he plunged his penis in my vagina" my imaginary vagina screamed in horror, that's how powerful your writing is. This story made me cry because it brought up memories of the abuse my sister and I endured as children at the hands of our stepfather. The characters were very real for me, something made me want to fight for Pebbles and I hated the devil so much, he had me shouting at my phone. My only problems were that you kept putting spaces before and after commas and there were a few inverted quotation marks, plus the blurb was beautifully written, just as a small dialogue to polish it a bit. A very excellent read. Great job, I loved every bit of it.

🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇