2 | 10 | Slytherdor Beef

"...didn't care of the consequences"

If Lisa had to marry anyone in the world at that moment- or anything, it would be grapefruit

She absolutely adored grapefruit with all her heart, having been obsessed with it for several years. Her mother used to have grapefruit ordered and delivered to their home. After her death, Severus had to take over.

And that's what made it so special.

Draco joined Daphne and Lisa in the Great Hall that morning and screwed his nose up in disgust at the smell of Lisa's breakfast choice.

"Want some?" She teased.

"Very funny," he retorted. "That acidic fruit is nothing compared to a nice, juicy, green apple."

However, Draco seemed more anxious than anything. How could he not be? Neither he nor Lisa had gotten word on if they were on the team. Lisa didn't have high hopes for herself, but prayed to Merlin every night that at least Draco could make it.

Daphne noticed Draco's bouncing knee, ever so impatient for news, and put a hand on it to calm him down. She knew Draco more than any of them.

Lisa turned her attention away and let her eyes drift to the Gryffindor table. A snowy white owl caught her eye; what made her more interested was that it landed right in front of Harry.

She was holding a huge and long package, and Lisa almost gasped. It couldn't be, did he really mail a broomstick?

She snuck a look at Draco and he only smirked, fully expecting a broom that was in fashion several years ago. But a crowd of students had gathered and their view was limited. When Harry finally opened the package, students were filled with awe. Why? Lisa thought. What's so special?

~ * ~ *
Draco was LIVID.

He was not talking; he was writing a very angry letter to his father letting him know what just happened and how he felt.

Once he was finished after what seemed like forever, he finally spoke. Tying the letter to his owl, he snapped, "Do not stall, Ulysses, get this to him immediately."

Pansy was sitting on his side, unable to see that her stroking his arm and shushing him was worsening his mood- and Daphne's. Daphne made her get up after this.

"Draco, you know when we get on the team we'll all have Nimbus 2000's," Lisa tried to assure him. "There's no need to be salty."

"There is EVERY need to be salty," he exclaimed back, exasperated. "Potter has a NEWER broom than the rest of us."

They spent most of that evening telling Draco he and Lisa were the best fliers and he didn't need to the most expensive broom to crush Harry, however Lisa was definitely worried they might have a hard time with him.