Ch.17.Little Fox.

{I Don't own BNHA or The reader}

- - -

The sports festival was simply the perfect distraction they needed to pull off this heist, for most of the heroes would be to occupied with watching children fight one another and deciding whom would be perfect for their company later on in life. Truthfully it wasn't much of a festival in his eyes, it was just scouting in a way.

And well Lee only one caught his eye while he made way through the tunnel, the 6'8 man was only here to keep an eye on his target and simply put it his targets son would easily make the perfect weapons dealer. The candy cane just needed a gun, maybe a few knifes and the proper training, and well Lee wasn't going to rid these thoughts.

However his attention was brought off the field by the tugging on his sleeve, "mister Lizard we have to use the bathroom", ah yes the other reason he was here he was on babysitting duty for two little evil cinnamon rolls.

"Okay guess we'll take a bathroom break" Lee told the children, getting up from his spot in the stands and holding the hands of both children as he led them towards where he saw the bathrooms, standing outside the door as the two did their business.

However while he waited somebody had spotted him and well to put it simply found the very tall man suspicious, looking up to lock eyes with the male the hero had froze as the male just blinked looking at them, giving a smirk.

"See something ya' like?" he asked the man whom was questioning his sexuality at the handsome man in-front of him, "because I see a little snack in-front of me" Lee loved messing with these little heroes.

"U-Uh, um hot damn" the male whistled surprised by the fact of how flustered he was by the male, he was straight right? nope that probably wasn't true because this man is making him question his sexuality.

However the hero couldn't question it more as two children exited the woman's bathroom, "C-Can we get some candy apples?" Eri questioned, tugging on the males sleeve not minding the stranger that was flustered, Lee turned to the small child and ruffled her hair.

"Sure can kid" he told her, having seen a stand on their way in here sure they could watch the matches but Lee was possibly certain it would be boring, giving a wink to the male he had flirted with he and the two children made their way to get some candy apples, leaving a flustered hero whom would forever question his sexuality.

~ ~ ~   

Chewing on the end of his pencil as a form of stress relief, the seventeen year old was uncertain what the next plan of action was, he sat in his room his costume hidden in his closet. Removing the pencil from his mouth when he heard the tapping on his window, dropping it on his desk he got up and made way towards the window.

A small seemingly normal bird was at his window, as soon as he let it inside his room the bird had opened up to reveal a scroll of sorts from it's metal inside, he was quite certain this was from Hell Hound or one of her creations non the less. The bird had returned to looking like a regular bird as soon as he grabbed the scroll, and as he unwrapped the paper his eyes scanned the very detailed message.

A smirk crossed his face as he chuckled, "This will be fun" he purred, oh the fun he was soon going to have, however a knocking snapped him out of his villainous side as his head snapped to his bedroom door.

"Yo Sweetie I'm heading to the store is there anything you need?" his mother asked him from the other side of his door, Yo sighed gathering his self as he threw his mask up and a smile as he stuffed the note in his pocket, making way towards his door and opening it.

"Is it alright if I go with you?" he asked his mother, whom smiled back at him, "I think some time out of my room will clear my thoughts for the upcoming test next week, and I get to help you with the shopping which is a bonus".

"It is quite alright" she told him, and the two of them made way out of their small apartment, the bird already gone from his room, Yo hoped his mother wouldn't find out the truth. For he wasn't as innocent as he seemed, and he was not as kind as he used to be because this world wasn't kind and he knew that.

And well he may be going to a hero school but his hands would forever be to tainted with his own quest, for he'd make those damn heroes pay for what they did, he'd make Him pay for ever laying his hands on his mother. And if that meant being the villain than he was perfectly fine with that, because slowly he'd forget he was ever Yo Shindo to begin with.

To the world he'd soon be known as the villain Raze after all.

- - -

{1/5/21}

{I decided why not give you all a little special~ Raze has been revealed and I must say I love the detective skills you all have~ But that's all for now my lovely readers, maybe in a few more chapters more will be revealed}