Ch.8.Little Fox.

{I Don't own BNHA or The Reader}

- - -

{Y/N} hummed swinging her legs back and forth, getting a very nice view of the city from where she sat, Handy Man Nii-San wasn't watching her today, instead it was two of the newbie villains whom didn't really question why they had to watch a kid.

Honestly they were glad they weren't thrown into the battle at the U.S.J at the moment, where a lot of others were sent, their quirks to be honest weren't cut out for fighting but the two however were quite cool in the eyes of the cinnamon roll child.

"So I did as you requested and got us lunch" a males voice stated, as a figure landed on the roof where one of the villains said to watch the cinnamon roll still was, having sent their partner off to go get them food, "I had a close call though with some low blow heroes, they almost destroyed our Little Foxes strawberry cheesecake, luckily they didn't" he set the bag down his clothing slightly singed, he had to ditch his cloak to get away from those pesky heroes on his way back.

His hair was white with one blue streak running through it, his villain attire consisted of a dark gray crop top and a pair of black pants, with a pair of combat boots, a mask that covered his mouth and nose, and to finish it all off black gloves, his silvery blue eyes twinkled as he looked to the one he was paired with.

"Quite lucky indeed" they told the male, short red hair shaved at both sides, bright orange eyes, fox like ears on their head and nine fox tails swaying behind them, wearing a fully black outfit, and a mask similar to their partners, using one of their tails to grab the small child to bring her away from the ledge she sat on, "It is time for our meal little Kit"

{Y/N} didn't mind being picked up by the tail it was soft warm and fluffy, she loved these two and wanted to keep them, they may not have interesting or 'powerful' quirks or so they claim but they were so cool, and one had warm fluffy tails, she wanted warm fluffy tails to along with fox like ears.

She watched the contents of the bag be laid out on the blanket that was set down a while ago, it all looked so yummy, along with the box holding a sweet treat, but she was a good girl she always ate her meal first before a sweet treat, "Thank you for getting us food Ninja Nii-San" she told him "Though what type of quirks did the heroes have, I wanna know if their cool or not"

"Let's see if I remember it was a fire one, not a very powerful one honestly how they became a hero is beyond me kid" he told her "And your quite welcome, it was a hassle to get so I hope you enjoy it" pulling down his half mask not minding if the kid saw his face she was honestly trust worthy in his eyes, he grabbed a pair of chopsticks from the bag, along with one of the lunches he had grabbed, honestly he didn't know what the kid liked so he got them all some what the same thing.

And apparently the kid loved the same thing the both of them always got, a box with a mix of sliced beef, chicken skewers, some rice, and thinly sliced cucumber which wasn't surprising it was simple and quite good after all for a convenient store meal.

But the best of the meal they had that day was the Strawberry cheesecake with fresh strawberries, luckily none of them had a strawberry allergy, but the two partners had came to a conclusion that day on the roof, they both enjoyed the kids company and even if this was their first task in the league of villains, they kinda wanted to stay now to be honest.

And the reason well it was simple really, The cute little cinnamon roll whom with the proper training could become the most dangerous of them all, and the two partners would honestly help the little one grow to her full potential, for they were indeed more powerful than they claimed.

- - -

{5/27/20}

{I have yet to name these two, so I'll leave it to you lovely readers, what should these two villains be called?}