Ch.9.Little Fox.

{I Don't own BNHA or The Reader}

- - -

"Sorry" Todoroki stated, "I could of injured you during the attack, I didn't realize you were there" the floating  pair of gloves in front of him, his classmate he could of gotten hurt with him acting so reckless with his ice, he didn't want to be a hero who hurt others, like his father.

"Oh it's fine Todoroki-Kun" She told him "I thought you were so cool with what you did against those villains, anyways I just hope sensei is going to be okay and Midoriya-Kun, he hurt himself protecting us" 

"I hope he is alright as well" Shoto stated, worried for the green haired boy and his health, the invisible one in-front of him notice the look in his eyes, how worried he was, he didn't know if she was staring at him but he felt her gaze on him.

"You seem so worried about him, why is that, I mean I kinda noticed how close you've to have been, and I don't mean to pry but what is your relationship?" she was curious if they were together, but she didn't want to just put things together and Assume what they were, many people may have already began that.

"He is my best friend" Shoto spoke with a smile "He reminds me of a brother, someone I can share everything with, and I'm worried one day I'll loose the only friend I've ever had because of how reckless he is".

"That's so sweet Todoroki-Kun, I feel the same with Mina-Chan and the others I've gotten close to in the class" Toru smiled, even though no one knew she was the downside of her quirk nobody would ever see her for her after all, "If you want friends how about we become friends, it would be nice to know more about you"

"I'd like that Hagakure" he smiled, the idea of friends made him feel happy normal even without his father controlling him, maybe just maybe this class wasn't as bad as most would see, the two made their way back to the bus after that, sitting side by side and starting a conversation.

Soon another joined in the one whom had a bird like head, today he made two more friends that would keep him sane, his father thought friends were a weakness but no it would be his greatest strength.

~+~+~

His gloved hand swiped everything off his desk in anger, the board on the wall showing many different things, different colored yarn connecting the dots but it lead no where, it took him nowhere it brought him closer to nothing.

"Why, why can't I find that child" he seethed eyes filled with rage "she took her from me, she took everything I was working for, she is the key but she is oh so sick" making his way to his board, he placed his gloved hand on the only picture he had, the only picture his informant could get, before the informant was killed.

"Who are you? what are you?" he took the tack out and stared at the picture, a young girl maybe five or six holding an ice-cream cone in hand, a boy with green hair and green eyes, and a blonde sickly man that could be the kids grandfather or father, but his gaze was on the child in the photo, his hand ran across it, "no matter I'll find you and you'll help wipe all of those sick ones" he placed the picture back on his board.

Realizing he'll need to clean the mess he made he frowned, however he had more things to worry about, he needed to find that girl, because she was the key, and she was the only one that knew where his other prized possession was.

"Worry not Eri you'll come back to me soon along with your little friend, and you will never escape me again" he spoke to himself once more before leaving his office to continue his work.

- - -

{6/7/20}

{The white haired Oc's will be a combination of two of my favorite, Kakashi Mizu and Fox is now Shurui, thank you both for the wonderful suggestions}