Ch.11.Little Fox.

{I Don't own BNHA or the reader}

- - -

"T-This is your fault" his long white hair that held one blue streak was held back by his partner, whom smirked a bit, it was the males fault for having thought he could beat his fox like partner in a drinking contest after all, and now here he was throwing up in the bathroom the next morning.

"May I state you were the one that challenged me" they told him "And is it the drinking part or the part afterwards for you were the one screaming my name Kakashi" they told him, tails swaying behind their back as the smirk stayed on their face, getting bored they began to braid their partners hair, "by the way I shall be leaving to get our monthly supply of cheese in about an hour".

"S-Shut up" he told his partner annoyed, blushing "D-Don't make it sound so suggestive" the fox waved their tails as they tilted their head to the side.

"How crude for you to think such a thing" they stated smacking the man with their tails, "we both know you were the one whom got on the bar and began yelling how I was yours, honestly it was embarrassing" the fox sighed, wanting to tease him only to be the one blushing as well, "I'm just going to go get our cheese supply for the month"  and the fox left their partner to puke out the contents alone with freshly braided hair.

Honestly Kakashi should really quit challenging his partner, for he always ended up getting burned in the end, quite latterly, because of that stunt his drunk self pulled he had a fresh burn mark in a very questionable place, hopefully he didn't gain another scar from this, love was pain indeed for him.

~+~+~+~

 "Sorry Todoroki" Izuku told his friend with a frown "I promised my sister I'd take her to the aquarium this weekend" the male really wanted to go with the dual haired male whom had just offered him his extra ticket to a concert, oddly enough the dual haired teen had won two tickets to a concert by entering a contest, and he had offered one to the green haired male so they could go as friends, but unfortunately the green haired male was given a two day long mission by his father, luckily he'd be able to get his anger out during that time.

"It's quite fine" Todoroki told his friend with a smile, "you did promise her" honestly the green haired boy was to good for this world, he was kind and caring and he'd make an amazing hero with his quirk if he ever stopped breaking his bones, "I'll see if anyone else is free".

"You could ask Tokoyami" Izuku was uncertain why he just said that, but it was to late it had been said, "he was kind of down this morning maybe this would cheer him up" the bird was down this morning to be honest, but Izuku hoped nothing happens between the two, they are just friends after all, what's the worse that could happen between them?

"I think I will, thank you for the suggestion you really are a great friend" Todoroki told the green haired male whom smiled, "I'll be off than see you Monday" he made his way out of the almost empty classroom to go find his bird headed friend.

Izuku sighed, before making his way out of the class a sense of dread coming over him, but he couldn't worry about that now he had a job to do, and thinking about the boy he liked would hold him back from his job.

Being one of the traitors of U.A was hard enough as it was, not to mention apparently he had to meet up with the others later, because his father honestly wanted them to get acquainted, that was the goal of the two day mission after all.

Hopefully the others had backbones, or else he'd have to deal with them himself in order to keep them silent, and nobody would want that, of course not, well it's not like they'd know it was him truthfully.

These newbies would have to gain his trust first after all, anyways he first had to loose the one that was trying to follow him before he headed towards the base, honestly that girl should give up on him.

Because he wasn't really into females, and plus she'd only get killed, yandere stalker or not, her quirk would however be perfect for the villains, but she was far to sweet and innocent, plus his sister didn't like her.

Maybe because she became his stalker, honestly Izuku needs to pick better 'friends' for his cover stories, because the ones he picked to far could end up getting him caught, he doesn't need someone watching his every move and breaking into his room when he's not there.

The female population scared the hell out of him, and Uraraka Ochako was at the top of the list of girls he feared, because of her stalking and love sick nature, she was sweet but she terrified him no less, but he'd still kill her if she went after Todoroki, because he had his eyes on the boy first.

Come Monday he'd learn recommending the dual haired boy to take Tokoyami to the concert would bite him in the butt later, for multiple reasons, reasons that would leave him to learn what heart break was. 

~+~+~+~ 

"So we have the same cheese guy?"

"Seems like it"

"Were never speaking of this again"

"Indeed"

- - -

{9/27/20}

{Who do you think the other traitors are?}