He hold my hand and smile "..with a smile. That's how I started to accept and overcome"

A smile?

"She told me to always remember her, here" he said then pointed a finger to his chest.

"B-but, isn't it more painful?"

"It is sweetheart, heartbreaking and sad" he responded with a faint smile.

Grandpa yoo, slowly lift my hand, and put it in my heart "But in here, you will always remember why you choose to love at the first place.."

Grandpa yoo's words cut a deep wound at my heart.

Why you choose to love at the first place..

I curve a small smile, it must be good to have grandpa yoo's courage.

A hot tear fall from my eyes. But, I'm not like grandpa, I'm weak and easily be broken.. And, I don't think I'd take up goodbye that easy.

I wipe the tear that run through my cheeks and put on a smile "Can I offer you a song for grandma, grandpa?"

He look at me and hold my hand tight "We'd love to hear that sweetheart"

I hug him and whispered "Thank you.."

But I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't muster up the courage you have. I'm sorry I can't let ryujin go that easy. I'm sorry if I still wanted to hold her and be with her..

I'm sorry for being this weak..

I flash a smile one last time and started to walk my way up to the stage.

Ryujin's POV

I saw lia wipe her cheeks, then hug Mr. Yoo.

Did that old man make my date cry?

I was about to walk away from the counter but stopped when lia started to walk her way to the stage.

The spotlight stared back at her. She's not that far so I can see her biting her lowerlip, and that means she's trying to hold something.

"Good evening again.." she said with a smile.

A faint smile.

"Before ending this night, I would like to offer one last song for Mr. And Mrs. Yoo, but of course to all of you" she added "This is for everyone who choose to.." she stop for a moment and bit her lowerlip again.

"..who choose to love" she look down, her voice became weak as she continue to talk "even in time of g-goodbye's"

She look at me and I met her eyes but she quickly look away. Her eye smile can't be seen anymore, she's not lively, and she look sad.

"I hope you all like it..."

Lia's POV

I can't look at ryujin, my heart is so heavy. What I feel right now, is like I carried and swallowed all the sorrows of the people.

At some point, I regret that I offer another song, I can't open my mouth to speak or sing.

I look at the people in my front, they are all looking at me, Mr. and Mrs. Yoo put a smile on their faces as they nod their head on me..

I put on a smile. It's not the best smile I could give but I'm still happy to be able to flash it.

I hold the mic in front of me and close my eyes..

"I fell by the wayside like everyone else

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, but I was just kidding myself

Our every moment, I start to replace

'Cause now that they're gone, all I hear are the words that I needed to say"

I open my eyes and saw Mr. Yoo asking his wife for a dance.

"When you hurt under the surface

Like troubled water running cold

Well, time can heal, but this won't"

As they started to dance, others started to walk their way at the dance floor too, looking in the eyes of their partners and swaying their bodies to the slow song.

"So, before you go

Was there something I could've said to make your heart beat better?

If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather"

Ryujin

Ryujin

Ryujin

"So, before you go

Was there something I could've said to make it all stop hurting?

It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless

So, before you go"

I'm sorry if I can't let you go that easy, I'm sorry if i'd still wanted to be with you and spend the rest of my days with you, I'm sorry if I couldn't do something to make it all stop hurting. I'm sorry if I'm useless..

"Would we be better off by now

If I'd have let my walls come down?

Maybe, I guess we'll never know

You know, you know"

Would it we better off by now?

I slowly lift my head and look at ryujin's direction. The moment I met her eyes, the tears that I'm holding on started to run down on my cheeks.

"B-before you g-go" I continue between sobs

"I'm sorry.." I said with a short chuckle then wipe the tears away. I couldn't let myself ruined everyone's moment.

"Was there something I could've said to make your heart beat better?

If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather

So, before you go

Was there something I could've said to make it all stop hurting?

It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless"

Please, please stay with me..

"So, before you go"

I ended the song and bow my head in front. Everyone clap their hands. I walk down the stage and was greeted by ryujin..

"Hey, baby what's wrong?" she softly ask and hold my hand.

I pull my hand away and smile "Nothing. I-I'll just go out for a moment" I said "I need some air"

I didn't wait for her response and just walk directly outside. I move my feet closer to the ocean as tears started to fill me again.

- - -

Please read this chapter while listening to Before You Go cover by: Ysabelle. The way she sung the song really hits the heart.