Chapter 8:I'am Jealous

Start from the beginning

". No one Hange." I said and gently stroke my hair she giggled and walk away from me for her to go to Levi.

I look at them and i saw Mike giving me a smile that made me annoyed. Goddamn it he is so annoying i want to kick his goddamn ass.

My eyebrows frown at Mike giving him a sign to stay away from her.

They sat down at the ground my eyes are still staring at the two of them and suddenly Mike Leans his head at Y/n's shoulder, he looked at me and gave me another  annoying smirk.

And further due, Y/n stroke Mike's hair that made me stood straight and clench my hands into a fist.

Thats it!... I said to myself frowning at angrily walk towards them.

". It seems like the two of you are relaxing without me?."

Y/n was shock about me appearing infront of her, she then suddenly push Mike away from her and she stood up giving me a salute but i gave her a glare.

". C-commander." She stuttered, while looking up to me. Her intire body was shaking, while Mike slowly stands up and gave me a salute and gave him a death glare in return.

". Oh hello there Commander." He said with annoyance on his voice.

". Mike i want you to run 50 laps." He look at me eyes widen but i return him the smirk he was giving to me earlier.

". B-but Erwin i d-didn't even do a-any-." I didnt let him finish his sentence and sarcastically look at him and Y/n, i sigh and look at him.

". Now." I said using my deep voice, i saw Mike frowned at me and angrily walks outside to do 50 laps.

Y/n was just looking at me still her right hand on her chest, i put my hand on her shoulder that made her gasp but then let out a breath to calm.

". Why did you make Mike run 50 laps? He didnt do nothing wrong?." She said with her innocent face.

I made him run 50 laps because i wanted to...

". Because he is disturbing you." I said and stared straight into her (E/C) eyes, she raise an eyebrow at me.

". He is not disturbing me Erwin."She said while frowning, i sigh and pulled her to take her to my office...

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

She was shock about what i did and trying herself to get away from me i hold her wrist tightly giving her a sign that im serious then she stop forcing herself to escape from my grip.

I open the door of my office and intensely push her and pin her to the wall while putting her two arms above her shoulder.

". What did i told you earlier about Mike?."I said using my cold voice at her, i saw the expression on her face being scared because of the way i act towards her.

". I didnt do anything wrong!."She told me staring straight to my eyes.

". I dont like you going near him." i hissed and let go of her two hands, but then put my 2 hands on the wall middling her so she wont escape.

". Why? He doesnt have a bad intention towards me." I laugh oh so shes fighting back.

". I hate seeing you with him because you are mine!."She stop struggling then she went silent because of what i said i lifted her chin up telling her to look straight into my eyes.

". Do not go near him, do not have fun with. Because every time i saw you and him are having a great time together its making me fucking Jealous."I said with a husky voice, she was just staring at me.

We were both silence for a minute, and she decided to break it.

". You're J-jealous."She said i chuckled and gave her a nod.

". Yes. Because i hate it when someone steals away what's mine."She stood right infront of me while her body is leaning at the back of the wall.

I stood away from her then she suddenly gasp while looking at the  ground.

". Im giving you a warning Y/n stay the fuck away from Mike."She was just staring right into my deep blue eyes.

She gave me a nod.

". Iam jealous." i said to her, she smiled at me.

". And why?."I smiled at her a cleared my throat.

". You dont have to know." i said and her beautiful (E/C) widen.

".No i want to know why. "

I slowly breath and answered her question.

". I love you as a friend." I said, but the truth is i lied.

I dont want to tell her i have feelings for her. Because i dont want to hurt her if i die.

She gave me a sad smile and nod.

". Oh okay, thank you for letting me know." she said and walk towards the door open it then she went outside and slowly closes it.

My eyes were just staring at the ground, then i shook my head.

I am jealous......