Extraordinary (requested)

Whenever the time would permit, and oftentimes alone - schedules so rarely worked to anyone's advantage, if one was to be completely and entirely honest with themself - the siblings did try to see Allison's films while they were showing on the silver screen. It was, after all, the easiest way to support their sister without having to have any of those awkward conversations that come about when siblings were apart for prolonged periods of time. That said, they rarely did bother to stick around for the credits afterwards, a shared consensus being that they were too slow and took up too much of their time - Luther was the outlier here, but he followed the group out when they chose to leave - and so were unable to give the credit that the creators deserved.

On one rare occasion, however, those who had managed to make it to the showing, Diego, Klaus and the manifested-but-not-enough-to-have-to-pay Ben so happened to linger after the feature came to a close. Apparently there was a bonus scene at the very end after the credits and they were sure as hell going to watch every single second of it. They had already sat through the entirety of a spaghetti western that was the second part of a series that none of those in attendance had seen the first of and so had not the faintest idea about what was going on in the established plot.
What was important to them was not the story anyway, but rather that they were there to support their sister in her exploits.
Oh you can surely imagine their surprise, dear reader, when they realised that they were not supporting a single sibling in their attending the film but rather two of them!

In the credits, under both the musician role and even background vocals to the performers that were singing during the film was none other than a certain Vanya Hargreeves.

"Holy shit!" was the wonderfully eloquent exclamation of Ben, who had been the one to notice the familiar name while the other two bickered about something unimportant - Klaus had his feet propped up on the seat in from of him and Diego was ever so kindly reminding him that doing so was against the rules, despite the fact that he was doing exactly the same thing - and so had been paying precisely no attention to the screen whatsoever.

"What's shakin' winne-Ben-go?" asked the most gaudily attired individual in attendance, lazily glancing over to the almost-solid ghost beside him. Evidently it either did not occur to him to look to see what the other was reacting to, or he was simply used to the spirit acting as a second set of senses and so relied on this still.

"Since when was Vanya in film?" the ghostly lad asked, sounding genuinely impressed, if not more than a little shocked.

"Is she?" asked Diego, wrinkling his nose as if this was somehow supposed to help him recall anything at all about a sibling that he had not seen in a good many years by this stage.

"Search it search it search it!" exclaimed Klaus, swatting the vigilante beside him - the vigilante in question could have absolutely stopped this friendly onslaught, but there were significantly more important things occurring at that moment - despite this definitely not helping the other in the act of uncovering his phone.

"Why don't you?" asked the man presently being swatted, attempting to uncover where he had tossed his phone when the film had begun.

"I had more important financial matters to attend to." This could have almost sounded responsible if it had been coming from anyone at all apart from the actual person who had so flippantly uttered these exact words.

The Kraken shot The Horror a questioning glance, eyebrow raised. The later mouthed a simple 'he sold it' which was met with a knowing nod.

It only took a quick searching, the longest part of it being the name 'Hargreeves' being autocorrected to 'hard grapes' more than once, but there on the search page, and just beneath the book - her most acclaimed work thus far - and above the increasingly less logical conspiracy theories about her role in the family was a series of film credits.
The list was actually more than a little impressive.  The list often, but not always, overlapped with those of one Allison Hargreeves. The list came as a complete surprise to the siblings that were huddling in the dark of the cinema with the light of the phone being hidden by a collection of perhaps a little more hands than there were people to match them.

"Did you know?" asked the ghost, who could not help but wonder if he was simply left out of the loop by his being dead, and that the surprise was simply the product of them doing things for his sake again.

"Haven't heard from her in a couple years." Klaus replied, despite knowing full well that the spirit had been stuck to him and so would have known if there had been any interactions with the sibling in question.

"Me neither," the other living being returned, brows raised in a show of genuinely impressed amazement, "Glad she didn't give up performing, it woulda been a waste."

"Oh absolutely," declared Klaus, his voice a little too loud for the shared space, "Does mean we have more movies to go to now though." He paused, his attention wandering over the screen with only vague direction, "Look! There's another she's credited for music in coming out next week!"

"Guess that's another cost to take into consideration then." The Kraken mused to himself, making it seem like he was considering the possibilities that he had already worked out the answer for before he even opened his mouth.

"Do we tell her?" Ben asked, leaning a little in a way that was made all the more easy by the fact he was not alive.

"Absolutely not!" the other two exclaimed in the perfect sort of unison that was possibly thanks to the fact they were siblings.

"Do you think Allison even knows we go?"

"I mean," Ben began, "I'd have thought so."

"Of course she doesn't! And! Now we have two siblings to silently cheer on now!"